Guidehouse Workday Adaptive Planning Manager in Boston, Massachusetts
Guidehouse is a leading global provider of consulting services to the public and commercial markets with broad capabilities in management, technology, and risk consulting. We help clients address their toughest challenges and navigate significant regulatory pressures with a focus on transformational change, business resiliency, and technology-driven innovation. Across a range of advisory, consulting, outsourcing, and digital services, we create scalable, innovative solutions that prepare our clients for future growth and success. The company has more than 10,000 professionals in over 50 locations globally. Guidehouse is a Veritas Capital portfolio company, led by seasoned professionals with proven and diverse expertise in traditional and emerging technologies, markets, and agenda-setting issues driving national and global economies. For more information, please visit: www.guidehouse.com.
As part of our Workday Practice, you’ll be part of an energized team of advisory professionals who deliver more than just technology. From initial assessments to entire transformations, you’ll deliver Workday Human Capital Management (HCM) and Financial Management (FIN) solutions equipping organizations with the information they need to make better business decisions.
As a Workday Adaptive Planning Consultant your primary responsibilities may include:
• Identification of business requirements, functional design, process design (including scenario design, flow mapping), prototyping, testing, training, defining support procedures • Lead workshops for client education • Conduct working sessions with clients to gather, understand, and analyze business requirements • Advise clients on industry standards and leading practices • Demonstrate design options through the use of prototyping • Understand and apply Workday and Guidehouse methodologies
• Be an active participant on assigned projects helping to streamline client process. • Participate in an innovative, teaming culture for the Finance team to enabled constant innovation, • Strong ability to team with project leadership to communicate challenges and improvements to project processes. • Demonstrate consultative skills. • Have a passion for high customer satisfaction levels.
• Experience with an ERP system: Workday, Oracle, SAP or Peoplesoft. • 2 years of experience implementing Workday Adaptive Planning • Solid knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, focused on Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word and PowerPoint.
• Strong written and oral communication skills (RFP responses, white papers, etc) and presentation skills such as Workday demonstrations and client presentations. • Limited travel with a focus on work from home and/or Guidehouse office, consultants may provide on-site support for key milestones as needed.
• Current holder of a Workday and/or Adaptive Planning Certification. • Experience implementing Workday Budgets, or other financial planning tools such as Anaplan and Hyperion • Strong financial planning and analytical skills • Experience with the execution of projects within a structured methodology. • Implementations involving deploying within a state or local government is preferred.
The successful candidate must not be subject to employment restrictions from a former employer (such as a non-compete) that would prevent the candidate from performing the job responsibilities as described.
This position is open to candidates virtually from Montana, New Mexico, Utah, Wyoming, Arizona or Eastern, Pacific, and Central time zones.
Guidehouse is an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status, religion, creed, physical or mental disability, medical condition, marital status, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, age, genetic information, or any other basis protected by law, ordinance, or regulation.
Guidehouse will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law or ordinance including the Fair Chance Ordinance of Los Angeles and San Francisco.
If you have visited our website for information about employment opportunities, or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation, please contact Guidehouse Recruiting at 1-571-633-1711 or via email at RecruitingAccommodation@guidehouse.com . All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodation.
Guidehouse does not accept unsolicited resumes through or from search firms or staffing agencies. All unsolicited resumes will be considered the property of Guidehouse and Guidehouse will not be obligated to pay a placement fee.
Rewards and Benefits
Guidehouse offers a comprehensive, total rewards package that includes competitive compensation and a flexible benefits package that reflects our commitment to creating a diverse and supportive workplace.
Medical, Rx, Dental & Vision Insurance
Personal and Family Sick Time & Company Paid Holidays
Parental Leave and Adoption Assistance
401(k) Retirement Plan
Basic Life & Supplemental Life
Health Savings Account, Dental/Vision & Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
Short-Term & Long-Term Disability
Tuition Reimbursement, Personal Development & Learning Opportunities
Skills Development & Certifications
Employee Referral Program
Corporate Sponsored Events & Community Outreach
Emergency Back-Up Childcare Program
Position may be eligible for a discretionary variable incentive
- Guidehouse Jobs