Guidehouse Workday Engagement Manager in Boston, Massachusetts
Job Family :
Travel Required :
Up to 50%
Clearance Required :
What You Will Do :
Guidehouse is a leading management consulting firm serving the public and commercial markets. We guide our clients forward towards new futures that build trust in society and your professional skills along the journey. Join us at Guidehouse. As part of our Workday Practice, you’ll be part of a new and energized team of advisory professionals who deliver more than just technology. From initial assessments to entire transformations, you’ll deliver Workday solutions equipping organizations with the information they need to make better business decisions.
• Be an active participant on assigned projects helping to streamline client process and manage the overall engagement
• Participate in an innovative, teaming culture for the Workday team to enabled constant innovation,
• Strong ability to manage the stages of a Workday project.
• Demonstrate consultative skills.
• Have a passion for high customer satisfaction levels.
What You Will Need :
• Experience with an ERP system: Workday, Oracle, SAP or Peoplesoft.
• A proven role in multiple referenceable implementations.
• Experience with the execution of projects within a structured methodology.
• Solid knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, focused on Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word and PowerPoint.
• Strong written and oral communication skills (RFP responses, white papers, etc) and presentation skills such as Workday demonstrations and client presentations.
• Limited travel with a focus on work from home and/or Guidehouse office, consultants may provide on-site support for key milestones as needed.
• Bachelor’s Degree or 6 years of relevant experience.
What Would Be Nice To Have :
• Current holder of a Workday Engagement Manager
• Current holder of a Workday Product (HCM, Finance or other) Certification
• PMP certification.
• Implementations involving deploying within a state or local government is preferred.
• Experience working in complex multi-phase implementations
The annual salary range for this position is $95,100.00-$190,200.00. Compensation decisions depend on a wide range of factors, including but not limited to skill sets, experience and training, security clearances, licensure and certifications, and other business and organizational needs.
What We Offer :
Guidehouse offers a comprehensive, total rewards package that includes competitive compensation and a flexible benefits package that reflects our commitment to creating a diverse and supportive workplace.
Medical, Rx, Dental & Vision Insurance
Personal and Family Sick Time & Company Paid Holidays
Position may be eligible for a discretionary variable incentive bonus
Parental Leave and Adoption Assistance
401(k) Retirement Plan
Basic Life & Supplemental Life
Health Savings Account, Dental/Vision & Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
Short-Term & Long-Term Disability
Student Loan PayDown
Tuition Reimbursement, Personal Development & Learning Opportunities
Skills Development & Certifications
Employee Referral Program
Corporate Sponsored Events & Community Outreach
Emergency Back-Up Childcare Program
Guidehouse is an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status, religion, creed, physical or mental disability, medical condition, marital status, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, age, genetic information, or any other basis protected by law, ordinance, or regulation.
Guidehouse will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law or ordinance including the Fair Chance Ordinance of Los Angeles and San Francisco.
If you have visited our website for information about employment opportunities, or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation, please contact Guidehouse Recruiting at 1-571-633-1711 or via email at RecruitingAccommodation@guidehouse.com . All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodation.
Guidehouse does not accept unsolicited resumes through or from search firms or staffing agencies. All unsolicited resumes will be considered the property of Guidehouse and Guidehouse will not be obligated to pay a placement fee.
- Guidehouse Jobs