Altra Industrial Motion HRIS Systems Analyst in Braintree, Massachusetts
SUMMARY Responsible for ensuring that the Human Resources Information Systems are meeting the business needs of the employer, making changes as needed, recommending new software and handling vast amounts of data. Directly reports into the Director, Global HR Operations
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES Include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Coordinate with IT and HR teams to analyze all HRIS requirements and develop and implement various HRIS procedures, and prepare customized reports for various finance and payroll teams.
- Design all custom ad hoc reports and resolve all queries and ensure accuracy in same and prepare all business documents and provide upgrades if required, and monitor HRIS systems and maintain integrity of all data.
- Design and maintain all codes and tables and prepare reports for all HR systems and applications and analyze systems to resolve all issues and escalate all customer issues to management to provide efficient resolution for same.
- Prepare all high-quality documents for all system configurations and processes, and prepare required course materials for all employees and analyze customer requirement to prepare required dashboards and metrics.
- Monitor all design and perform tests on all software integrations and perform troubleshoot on all technical processes and prepare required database and provide support to all HRIS reports.
- Execute all internal processes and perform audit on same, and ensure integrity of all systems and collaborate with functional users to develop all business processes for various human resources systems and provide support to all associate activities.
- Analyze all human resource data and recommend appropriate solutions to all production issues and analyze all data according to IT specifications and participate in all system tests to ensure compatibility of production design into functional design.
- Manage and provide response to all HRIS issues and ensure compliance to timeframe and provide efficient feedback to all system enhancements and provide training for all annual system processes.
- Ensures that security protocols regarding information systems are in place and followed according to Sarbanes Oxley.
SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITIES – N/A
QUALIFICATIONS To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
- 4+ years of direct experience working with HRIS systems, project management or systems implementation experience.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field required.
- Demonstrates vast and detailed knowledge of HRIS software and systems.
- Possesses a strong work ethic for working with confidential information.
- Exhibits strong verbal and written communication skills for ensuring that employees and other departments have access to the information they need.
- Possesses an analytical mind and problem-solving skillset for determining when software changes should be made and how systems can be made more efficient.
- Demonstrates an ability to teach others how to use various systems effectively.
- Shows an ability to keep up with changing technologies and attend meetings or conferences for ongoing education.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS – N/A
Altra Industrial Motion Corp. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Employee Type: Full-Time
Location: Braintree, MA
Job Type: Human Resources
Experience: Not Specified
Date Posted: 1/8/2019