Oracle Cloud Service Delivery Manager in Burlington, Massachusetts
Job Identification : 113198
Job Category : Product Development
Job Locations :
Burlington, MA, United States
The Cloud Service Delivery Manager (CDM) position is responsible for managing all facets of the customer experience related to GBUCS' cloud services. In this role you will work with internal partner contacts to understand their business and how our solutions support their business and facilitate resolution to any issues or concerns that arise. With this knowledge you will coordinate with internal technical groups to ensure systems and processes are optimized to meet the customer’s needs. You will also develop project plans and coordinate activity for new implementations and upgrades. This position also plays a key role in coordinating internal teams on the creation and testing of new solutions.
· Skilled at establishing and managing strong manager-level client relationships
· Exceptional problem solving, issue resolution and customer service skills
· Single point of contact for operational delivery for all day-to-day issues with our various offerings
· Assist/guide internal Oracle groups on how to effectively use the various tools & environments associated with our cloud delivery
· Conduct problem management and drive actions to closure with respect to customer outages and service issues, process and/or service delivery gaps
· Document and formally transfer all customer environments to our customers
· Coordinate and ensure timely response and resolution to all service activity, promote management awareness of issues when appropriate
· Assist in the coordination of maintenance windows between all impacted organizations
· Work with service delivery teams to identify common issues and develop and publish Knowledge Management articles
· Responsible for creating customer metrics, analyzing trends and making recommendations to proactively manage customer relationship
· Assume overall responsibility for customer satisfaction with the understanding of customers life cycle management w.r.t trials and its management
· Comfortable working in a highly matrixed environment
· Responsible to interpret service delivery gaps and understand the data dependencies between the various health science systems of any enterprise
· Good understanding of HIPAA, PCI and other industry compliance frameworks; experience working with audit and compliance teams for reviews both internal and external
· Bachelor’s degree in information systems or related field preferred.
· Demonstrated prior Account Management / Engagement Management experience.
· Minimum 10 years of work experience with increasing levels of responsibilities in a technical support role managing customer portfolio and product solutions
· Excellent analytical and decision-making skills.
· Demonstrates a positive attitude and energy.
· Self-motivated, excellent work ethic, goal oriented and strong team player.
· Strong written and oral communication skills.
· Able to work off hours when needed
· Knowledge of ITIL framework (ITIL certification preferred)
· Knowledge/experience in Agile service delivery framework, including use of JIRA to track projects and initiatives (ITIL certification preferred)
· Six Sigma Trained (Agile Scrum certification preferred)
Manage the development and implementation process of a specific company product.
Manage the development and implementation process of a specific company product involving departmental or cross-functional teams focused on the delivery of new or existing products. Plan and direct schedules and monitor budget/spending. Monitor the project from initiation through delivery. Organize the interdepartmental activities ensuring completion of the project/product on schedule and within budget constraints. Assign and monitor work of systems analysis and program staff, providing technical support and direction.
Work is non-routine and very complex, involving the application of advanced technical/business skills in area of specialization. Leading contributor individually and as a team member, providing direction and mentoring to others. BS or MS degree or equivalent experience relevant to functional area. Seven years of project management, product design or related experience preferred.
Innovation starts with inclusion at Oracle. We are committed to creating a workplace where all kinds of people can be themselves and do their best work. It’s when everyone’s voice is heard and valued, that we are inspired to go beyond what’s been done before. That’s why we need people with diverse backgrounds, beliefs, and abilities to help us create the future, and are proud to be an affirmative-action equal opportunity employer.
Oracle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veterans status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. Oracle will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records pursuant to applicable law.
- Oracle Jobs