COMSOL Developer Numerical Algorithms in Burlington, Massachusetts
COMSOL, Inc. is seeking developers to help build a numerical analysis group in its Burlington, MA office. The primary responsibilities of this position relate to the development of the main numerical methods in COMSOL Multiphysics® software and its add-on products. This involves developing methods for solving partial and ordinary differential equations and methods for optimization. You will work with analysis, specification, implementation in C++/Java, testing and documentation.
- Ph.D. in Numerical Analysis.
- Excellent programming skills.
Meriting skills and experiences
- Larger software projects.
- Large scale computing with OpenMP or MPI.
- Profiling and code optimization.
- Design of user interface.
- Design of interface towards numerical libraries.
- A challenging opportunity to expand your knowledge in a wide variety of application areas and to work on problems spanning multiple engineering fields.
- Highly creative and qualified teams with a diversity of experience.
- Great career opportunities at a fast-paced, high-tech software company.
- Casual atmosphere in a spacious office, with free access to gym.
COMSOL is the leading innovator of multiphysics simulation software. Our products are continuously pushing the boundaries of computer aided engineering and what it means to be simulation software. The COMSOL product family gives our users the ability to solve even the most sophisticated and challenging problems. Because we believe in presenting our platform in a manner that is both intuitive and flexible, it is natural and easy for these solutions to reach all stages of research and development, improving discovery and the bottom line. We are creating the tools that drive new breakthroughs in physics and engineering, and we love what we do.
COMSOL is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer.
Job title: Developer Numerical Algorithms
Location: Burlington, MA, USA