Nuance Digital Forensic Analyst in Burlington, Massachusetts
Nuance Communications, Inc. is the pioneer and leader in conversational AI innovations that bring intelligence to everyday work and life. The company delivers solutions that understand, analyze and respond to human language, amplifying human intelligence. With decades of domain and artificial intelligence expertise, Nuance works with thousands of organizations – in healthcare, telecommunications, automotive, financial services, retail, and more – to create stronger relationships and better experiences for their customers.
The Nuance Global IT team is focused on supporting the company and employees with technical solutions and expertise that help the business run more efficiently, ensure security and data privacy, and support new IT infrastructure initiatives that drive innovation. Our team is composed of problem solvers with constant curiosity and different perspectives who love to collaborate to transform and rethink IT.
The Digital Forensic Analyst provides a variety of highly technical analyses including the collection, processing, preservation, analysis and presentation of computer related evidence. The analyst will assist with digital investigations in complex litigation cases, intellectual property theft, fraud and employee malpractices. The analyst will have knowledge and use forensic tools and investigative methodologies to find responsive data during investigation.
Principal duties and responsibilities:
• Maintain the knowledge and ability to professionally perform internet or computer related investigations as well as the capability to collect and manage digital evidence onsite consistent with both state and federal court requirements
• The ability to collaborate with key stake holders to include Legal, HR, Internal Audit, Compliance and various Businesses
• Develop procedures and processes to analyze and categorize digital evidence/media
• General knowledge of network security controls and DLP solutions
• Follow industry standard forensic best practices while imaging, preserving, handling and transporting digital data
• Conduct investigative interviews and obtain statements in relation to computer evidence. Thoroughly document findings
• Law enforcement liaison – Serve as a central point of contact with law enforcement on cyber related risks and investigations
• Perform tasks related to securing and keeping the products, tools, and processes that you are responsible for securing
Knowledge, skills and qualifications –
Education: University level degree or equivalent experience in Engineering, Computer Science, Criminal Justice or IT. Security Certifications will be considered.
Minimum years of work experience: 3-5yrs
• Provide forensic analysis on multiple computer and network platforms to include Windows and Linux Operating Systems, mobile devices and virtual machines
• Demonstrates a profound sense of ethics, integrity and confidentiality
• Familiarity with EnCase, Forensic Toolkit, Autopsy/Sleauthkit
• Knowledge of DLP solutions
Preferred skills: CISSP, CFCE, EnCase Certification
Nuance offers a compelling and rewarding work environment. We offer market competitive salaries, bonus, equity, benefits, meaningful growth and development opportunities and a casual yet technically challenging work environment. Join our dynamic, entrepreneurial team and become part of our continuing success.
Nuance Communication Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, age, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation and other legally protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement is available here. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process, please call 781-565-5086 – Human Resources Department and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.
External Company URL: http://www.nuance.com/
- Nuance Jobs