CGI Technologies and Solutions, Inc. Director of Consulting Services - Financial Services in Burlington, Massachusetts
Director of Consulting Services - Financial Services
Category: Business Consulting, Strategy and Digital Transformation
Main location: United States, Massachusetts, Burlington
Position ID: J0922-2502
Employment Type: Full Time
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world. At CGI-Burlington, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. As digital transformation continues to accelerate in the New England area, CGI-Burlington is at the center of this change, supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities. CGI was founded in 1976 to create an organization focused on delivering results and exceeding client expectations.
We are looking for a seasoned client partner that has trusted client relationships in the financial industry in the New England region with the responsibility to drive growth, client relationships, delivery, and team management. As one of the primary interfaces with the client you will help own, manage and grown the client relationships for CGI. Your will lead a team of consultants to execute client commitments successfully, and focus on consultants’ career growth. You will bring deep financial sector, business process, IT knowledge, and delivery capability, be integrated into the New England market place and will be responsible for bringing solutions and proactive thought leadership to our clients.
FUTURE DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Client Partner – Financial Sector
Our ideal candidate will:
• Have experience in managing P&L and diligent in operational activities.
• Good understanding of Digital, Data, cloud computing technologies, DevOps environments, and new business models.
• Ability to understand 'Big Picture' as well as to dive into program-level details. Ability to establish and oversee programs and projects 'at scale' in a global setup.
• Be a self-starter and highly motivated by delivering excellent services to our clients and ensuring their satisfaction.
• Lead a team of consultants for proposals to create business solutions based on client requirements and will take accountability for the winning competitive proposals.
• Responsible for directly managing consultants at your clients and closely coordinating with local and global delivery center teams to deliver to your clients.
• Good listener with the ability to build and maintain long-term relationships at CXO, SVP, and VP levels of stakeholders.
• Ability to navigate large organizations, work in a multi-dimensional matrix setup
• Client Relationship Management
• Sales and Pipeline Growth
• P&L responsibility
• Member Management, Mentoring
• Delivery Oversight
• Contract negotiations
• Operational Management
Required Qualifications to be successful in the position:
The candidate should possess experience and expertise in the following areas:
• Performance track record of managing different portfolios-ranging from delivery, consultative collaboration, generating annuity business
• Prior experience growing and delivering into the financial sector for an IT services consulting firm
• Prior leadership experience in leading teams, nurturing them and growing them
• Strong communication skills, engage with C-level executives
• Strategic thinker and problem solver
• 3+ years of P&L Management
• 10+ years of IT Service Delivery, leadership roles
Desired qualification experience in the following areas:
• Investment and Asset Management
• Capital Markets
• Transaction and Retail banking
What you can expect from us:
Insights you can act on
While technology is at the heart of our clients’ digital transformation, we understand that people are at the heart of business success.
When you join CGI, you become a trusted advisor, collaborating with colleagues and clients to bring forward actionable insights that deliver meaningful and sustainable outcomes. We call our employees “members” because they are CGI shareholders and owners and owners who enjoy working and growing together to build a company we are proud of. This has been our Dream since 1976, and it has brought us to where we are today — one of the world’s largest independent providers of IT and business consulting services.
At CGI, we recognize the richness that diversity brings. We strive to create a work culture where all belong and collaborate with clients in building more inclusive communities. As an equal-opportunity employer, we want to empower all our members to succeed and grow. If you require an accommodation at any point during the recruitment process, please let us know. We will be happy to assist.
Ready to become part of our success story? Join CGI — where your ideas and actions make a difference.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, sex, religion, creed, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, pregnancy, medical condition, military and veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or perceived sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, and gender expression, familial status, political affiliation, genetic information, or any other legally protected status or characteristics.
CGI provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need an accommodation to apply for a job in the U.S., please email the CGI U.S. Employment Compliance mailbox at USEmploymentCompliance@cgi.com . You will need to reference the requisition number of the position in which you are interested. Your message will be routed to the appropriate recruiter who will assist you. Please note, this email address is only to be used for those individuals who need an accommodation to apply for a job. Emails for any other reason or those that do not include a requisition number will not be returned .
We make it easy to translate military experience and skills! Clickhere (https://cgi-veterans.jobs/) to be directed to our site that is dedicated to veterans and transitioning service members.
All CGI offers of employment in the U.S. are contingent upon the ability to successfully complete a background investigation. Background investigation components can vary dependent upon specific assignment and/or level of US government security clearance held. CGI will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrests and conviction records in accordance with all local regulations and ordinances.
CGI will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with CGI’s legal duty to furnish information.
CGI Technologies and Solutions, Inc.
- CGI Technologies and Solutions, Inc. Jobs