Nuance IT End User Services Specialist in Burlington, Massachusetts
Nuance Communications, Inc. is the pioneer and leader in conversational AI innovations that bring intelligence to everyday work and life. The company delivers solutions that understand, analyze and respond to human language, amplifying human intelligence. With decades of domain and artificial intelligence expertise, Nuance works with thousands of organizations – in healthcare, telecommunications, automotive, financial services, retail, and more – to create stronger relationships and better experiences for their customers.
The Nuance Global IT team is focused on supporting the company and employees with technical solutions and expertise that help the business run more efficiently, ensure security and data privacy, and support new IT infrastructure initiatives that drive innovation. Our team is composed of problem solvers with constant curiosity and different perspectives who love to collaborate to transform and rethink IT.
Summary: Reporting to the Sr. IT Manager for North America, the IT End User Services Associate will support Burlington MA staff with all problems relating to IT. Your main tasks will include troubleshooting software and hardware problems, setting up new PC’s, maintaining the inventory of all hardware as well as responding to incoming request. You will also be required to support large meetings & divisional events IT setup, phones, network connections to workstations, printers and other IT equipment as required.
• Provide Support to Nuance Burlington staff regarding all IT related needs.
• Assist with Large Meetings and Divisional All Hands setups.
• Resolving IT related problems and escalate to other groups as appropriate.
• Installing, configuring and deploying PCs.
• Investigating, resolving, and closing user reported PC problems and application issues through our ticketing system.
• Maintaining an up-to-date hardware and software inventory.
• Acting as a resource person for all end users in Burlington.
• Performing other tasks as required.
Number of Years of Work Experience: 2 years experience in IT with qualifications in Remote Support for End Users & Systems, Level-2 support or similar role
• Proven abilities in PC setup and hardware/software configuration.
• Experience with MacOS 10.X, Windows Windows 7, Windows 10.
• Experience with Office 2010, 2013, 2016, O365 Visio, Project, Outlook,…
• Experience with VoIP Phones systems.
• Knowledge of Active Directory, Exchange and networking (TCP/IP, domains,…).
• Familiarity with Cisco networking (Layer 2 & 3) and Videoconferencing systems.
• Outlook & VPN client configuration and troubleshooting experience.
• General PC trouble shooting and repair knowledge for software and hardware.
• Be able to work independently and be punctual.
• Looking for a candidate that can work under stress & fast pace environment.
• Collaboration with other IT teams is essential in your role.
• Willingness to be available on nights and weekends and on call using rotation.
• Must be a self-starter with exceptional problem solving skills with the ability to resolve complex problems and implement solutions with little or no guidance.
• Valid passport and ability to travel on occasional basis
• Appreciated: Microsoft certifications.
• Proven communication and customer service skills.
Nuance offers a compelling and rewarding work environment. We offer market competitive salaries, bonus, equity, benefits, meaningful growth and development opportunities and a casual yet technically challenging work environment. Join our dynamic, entrepreneurial team and become part of our continuing success.
Nuance Communication Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, age, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation and other legally protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement is available here. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process, please call 781-565-5086 – Human Resources Department and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.
External Company URL: http://www.nuance.com/
- Nuance Jobs