NetBrain Technologies, Inc. Network Development Engineer Intern (Fall Semester) in Burlington, Massachusetts
NetBrain is the market leader disrupting the network automation space. Our ground-breaking automation platform leverages the power of dynamic maps to provide CIOs and network teams with end-to-end network visibility while enabling adaptive automation across the organization’s physical, virtual and software-defined networks. Today, over 2,300 of the world’s largest enterprises and managed services providers leverage NetBrain’s platform to automate network documentation, troubleshooting, and change management.
“NetBrain’s success is due to our people, and over the years, we have been fortunate to attract top talent because of our unique culture and exciting mission to transform the network management industry.” - Lingping Gao, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of NetBrain
GROW WITH US!
NetBrain is an automation platform that leverages the power of dynamic maps to provide network teams end-to-end network visibility while enabling automation across the entire network and is growing rapidly and seeks to hire a resource to assist the Network Development team. The ideal candidate will have experience in the fundamentals of routing and switching, and be eager to work with Python for developing network automation tooling.
• Understand configuration and CLI outputs of network vendors
• Write Python code and/or build NetBrain Driver to parse configuration and data tables.
• Perform unit and integration testing
• Other tasks assigned by manager/leader
• Understanding of a mainstream network vendor such as Cisco, Juniper, Checkpoint, F5, etc.
• Certifications from network vendors is a plus. Such as CCNA, CCNP, JNCIA, etc.
• Experience in programming is a plus
External Company Name: NetBrain Technologies, Inc.
External Company URL: www.netbraintech.com
Street: 15 Network Drive