Nuance Principal Product Support Engineer in Burlington, Massachusetts
Nuance Communications, Inc. is the pioneer and leader in conversational AI innovations that bring intelligence to everyday work and life. The company delivers solutions that understand, analyze and respond to human language, amplifying human intelligence. With decades of domain and artificial intelligence expertise, Nuance works with thousands of organizations – in healthcare, telecommunications, automotive, financial services, retail, and more – to create stronger relationships and better experiences for their customers.
Join our Healthcare team...caring for clinicians the way they care for patients. Beyond words. We create technology that lets clinicians capture and document care quickly and easily so they can focus their attention on their patients
Summary: The Diagnostics Support Engineer will be responsible for providing excellent customer service, problem diagnosis and creative resolution for issues related to Nuance products and their supporting technologies/infrastructure. Represent Nuance Diagnostic Solutions to VP/C-Level high profile external customers, both remotely and through customer site visits. Maintain superior documentation and actively contribute to ongoing process improvement. This position has daily contact with, customers, management, peers, and/or internal/external customer base.
• Provide advanced technical support via telephone, email and customer site visits to external and internal customers.
• Provide efficient, high quality technical support services to ensure timely response to queries, resolution of problems, and reporting/escalation of unresolved issues.
• Research, analyze, document and manage resolutions to technical, operational and implementation issues related to Nuance products and their supporting technologies and infrastructures.
• Must be capable of establishing and documenting processes, policies and procedures; producing high quality technical documentation to be included within newsletters, public/private knowledge base systems, product manuals, etc.
• Ability to recognize trends and patterns between diverse service request descriptions and foresee future problems.
• Sufficient knowledge of IT operations, responsibilities, workflow processes, and procedures to resolve most inquiries independently.
• Facilitate customer conference calls and manage the resolution of critical customer account issues.
• Act as cross functional program team representative; gathering and disseminating information to and from product development and engineering teams.
• Mentor technical and field services personnel, customer IT technical staff when needed.
• Availability for 24x7x365 staffing assignments, on-call pager rotation and travel (25%) as required.
• Perform tasks related to securing and keeping the products, tools, and processes that you are responsible for securing.
• Other duties as assigned.
Number of Years of Work Experience: 5
• 5 years of experience with the implementation and support of Diagnostic Imaging Workflow Management solutions
• 5 years of experience providing advanced technical support
• Technical competencies:
• MS Windows client-server proficient
• Advanced Networking (Wireshark, routers, proxy’s, etc..), single sign-on and integrations.
• Advanced SQL, experience w/ one of the following MS-SQL, Oracle.
• Server virtualization
• Must possess experience in the installation, configuration, management and performance monitoring of Microsoft Windows based applications and components
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Experience with Primordial, and/or PowerScribe 360 products is highly desired and these candidates will be given preferential consideration.
• Advanced scripting experience in one of the following: VB Script, Perl, or Python.
• Object oriented development experience.
Education: Bachelor’s degree (IT /CS/related discipline) or related experience
Nuance offers a compelling and rewarding work environment. We offer market competitive salaries, bonus, equity, benefits, meaningful growth and development opportunities and a casual yet technically challenging work environment. Join our dynamic, entrepreneurial team and become part of our continuing success.
Nuance Communication Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, age, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation and other legally protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement is available here. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process, please call 781-565-5086 – Human Resources Department and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.
External Company URL: http://www.nuance.com/
- Nuance Jobs