AMRI Program Manager I in BURLINGTON, Massachusetts
Title: Program Manager I
Job Number: 1004479
AMRI provides global contract research and manufacturing services to the pharmaceutical and biotechnology industries.
The Program Manager is responsible for overall coordination and scheduling of complex projects with the Engineering, Quality Control, Quality Assurance and Materials departments. Generates and monitors timelines, budgets and deliverables. Reports on project status, communicates any issues, problems or additional information to senior managers and recommends solutions. This person will work under general supervision with latitude for independent judgment upon consultation with senior peers. Attention to detail and good communication skills are necessary. The individual in this position must be versatile and able to accommodate the needs of a diverse array of clients. Spending time with clients during on-site visits is required.
Join our talented workforce, where a commitment to excellence and a customer focused attitude is everything. We pursue excellence because our work has the power to improve patients’ lives with the pharmaceuticals we develop and manufacture.
• Communicate regularly with clients, fellow employees and vendors
• Utilize Microsoft Office software to create schedules and outlines (especially Gantt timelines) of client projects
• Run regularly scheduled client meetings, prepare and distribute meeting minutes
• Schedule and plan upcoming projects based on individual client needs
• Spend time with on-site visitors and participate in meetings with potential and current clients
• Work with other departments to fulfill client needs regarding documentation, auditing, quality testing, etc.
• Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent required; advanced degree preferred. Education background focusing on bioscience highly desired
• 2 years’ experience in progressive project management role. Experience in the pharmaceutical/biotechnology field
• Comprehensive understanding of Windows-based Microsoft Office applications such as Excel and Project
• Excellent communication skills
All interested applicants must apply online. AMRI is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
EOE Protected Veterans/Disability
- AMRI Jobs