CGI Technologies and Solutions, Inc. Project Coordinator/PMO in Burlington, Massachusetts
Create your Profile | Sign in
Activate Career Alerts
Find similar career opportunities
Category: Project Management
City: Burlington, Massachusetts, US United States
Position ID: J0521-1625
Employment Type: Full Time
Meet our professionals
CGI: An employer of choice
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world. At CGI-Burlington, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. As digital transformation continues to accelerate in the New England area, CGI-Burlington is at the center of this change supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities. CGI, founded in 1976 on the concept of creating an organization focused on delivering results and exceeding client expectations.
The Project Coordinator/PMO reporting specialist focuses on supporting key aspects of project management financial function to ensure the successful monitoring of the projects involved in the merger of two companies. The successful candidate will be able to interact with project and program managers on project financial and resourcing needs for multiple projects. Monthly analysis of forecasts and actuals with variance analysis to report and follow up on discrepancies. Ability to understand complex projects and translate the requirements into monthly financial forecasts. Work with senior management to provide analysis and create ad hoc reports based on management requests about monthly forecasts/actuals and budgets.
Your future duties and responsibilities:
Responsibilities as the Project Coordinator/PMO reporting specialist are as follows:
• Planning and execution of specific project management tasks including but not limited to financial reporting, data capture, analysis, and governance support.
• Reconcile transactions by comparing and correcting data
• Responsible for forecasts, budgets, analysis and variance explanation
• Assess proposed changes and corresponding impacts by analyzing and interpreting data
• Effective tracking and communication of project status and metrics
• Maintain processes to ensure project management documentation, reports and plans are accurate and complete
• Develop automated accounting applications and coordinate information requirements
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS:
• Understanding of project management practices and practical application of these principles
• Knowledge of planning and analysis tools for project management
• Excellent oral and written communication, strong presentation skills for interfacing across internal & external teams
• Strong attention to detail and the ability to balance multiple priorities
• Ability to assume ownership of responsibilities, and can work with minimal supervision
• Proficiency in MS Office, especially Excel, Word, Visio, PowerPoint and Teams
NICE TO HAVE:
• Familiarity with Service Now and Clarity PPM
• 3 plus years of relevant experience in Project Finances and Reporting: Developing Standards, Problem Solving, Cost Accounting, Financial Planning and Strategy, Reporting Research Results, Requirements Analysis
Minimum Education Required: Bachelors Degree in relevant field
Est. Salary Range (Colorado Only): $84K-$110K*
*Disclaimer: In accordance with Colorado’s Equal Pay for Equal Work Act, effective January 1, 2021, a good faith hourly or base salary range must be posted for all positions where the work may be performed in the state of Colorado. Therefore, this good faith salary range will only apply where this described position will be performed in the state, and should not be considered the compensation range in other locations or for other positions.
At CGI we call our professionals “members” to reinforce that all who join our team are, as owners, empowered to participate in the challenges and rewards that come from building a world-class company. CGI’s benefits include:
• Competitive base salaries
• Eligibility to participate in an attractive Share Purchase Plan (SPP) in which the company matches dollar-for-dollar contributions made by eligible employees, up to a maximum, for their job category
• 401(k) Plan and Profit Participation for eligible members
• Generous holidays, vacation, and sick leave plans
• Comprehensive insurance plans that include, among other benefits, medical, dental, vision, life, disability, out-of-county emergency coverage in all countries of employment;
• Back-up child care, Pet insurance, a Member Assistance Program, a 529 college savings program, a personal financial management tool, lifestyle management programs and more.
What you can expect from us:
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com .
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, sex, religion, creed, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, pregnancy, medical condition, military and veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or perceived sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and gender expression, familial status, political affiliation, genetic information, or any other legally protected status or characteristics.
CGI provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need an accommodation to apply for a job in the U.S., please email the CGI U.S. Employment Compliance mailbox at USEmploymentCompliance@cgi.com . You will need to reference the requisition number of the position in which you are interested. Your message will be routed to the appropriate recruiter who will assist you. Please note, this email address is only to be used for those individuals who need an accommodation to apply for a job. Emails for any other reason or those that do not include a requisition number will not be returned .
We make it easy to translate military experience and skills! Click here to be directed to our site that is dedicated to veterans and transitioning service members.
All CGI offers of employment in the U.S. are contingent upon the ability to successfully complete a background investigation. Background investigation components can vary dependent upon specific assignment and/or level of US government security clearance held. CGI will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrests and conviction records in accordance with all local regulations and ordinances.
CGI will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with CGI’s legal duty to furnish information.
CGI Technologies and Solutions, Inc.
- CGI Technologies and Solutions, Inc. Jobs