AMRI Project Manager in Burlington, Massachusetts
PROJECT MANAGER in Burlington, MA
AMRI provides global contract research and manufacturing services to the pharmaceutical and biotechnology industries.
The Project Manager is an integral part of the AMRI team, contributing to our success by supporting the overall coordination and scheduling of complex projects with Engineering, Quality Control, Quality Assurance and Materials departments. Generates and monitors timelines, budgets and deliverables. Reports on project status, communicate any issues, problems or additional information to senior managers and recommends solutions.
Join our talented workforce, where a commitment to excellence and a customer focused attitude is everything. We pursue excellence because our work has the power to improve patients’ lives with the pharmaceuticals we develop and manufacture.
In this role, you will:
· Communicate regularly with clients, fellow employees and occasionally with vendors.
· Run regularly scheduled client meetings, prepare and distribute meeting minutes.
· Schedule and plan upcoming projects based on individual client needs.
· Spend time with on-site visitors and participate in meetings with potential and current clients.
· Work with other departments to fulfill client needs regarding documentation, auditing, quality testing, etc.
Qualifications and background to be successful in this role:
· 5 years’ experience in progressive project management role
· Experience in the pharmaceutical/biotechnology field required
· Bachelor’s degree in related field
· Excellent communication and collaboration skills
· Proficient in MS Office Suite
· Understanding of production planning and scheduling
· Strong facilitation and problem solving skills
All interested applicants must apply online. AMRI is an Equal Opportunity Employer, we value diversity and inclusiveness. Minorities/females/veterans/individuals with disabilities/sexual orientation/gender identity are encouraged to apply.
Organization: *AMRI Burlington
Title: Project Manager
Requisition ID: 1002093
EOE Protected Veterans/Disability