Vecna Senior Implementation Manager in Burlington, Massachusetts
Vecna Technologies, Inc. is a Healthcare IT solutions company. Our Patient Solutions product portfolio includes QC PathFinder, electronic infection surveillance software; VGo, a tele-medicine robot; Patient Information Exchange, a patient self-service platform, where patients can access and verify their demographics information, pre-register for appointments, pay bills, receive clinical messaging, and complete in-take questionnaires, anytime from any device. You can learn more by visiting https://healthcare.vecna.com
We are looking for a Senior Implementation Manager that is eager to improve patient healthcare for millions of people and that has a proven track record of excellence. You will work within the Patient Solutions team, to deliver cutting edge solutions to many of the most pressing challenges in healthcare.
- Own the implementation project plan for the customer engagement from start to project completion.
- Manage the customer relationship throughout the entirety of the implementation and serve as the customer point-of-contact.
Define project scope, goals and timeline of deliverables based on contract as well as meetings with key project stakeholders. * Plan, initiate & manage projects to be delivered on-time, within scope and on budget. * Identify and develop functional requirements and specifications into use cases and stories for the project * Develop/update and track project plans and key milestones. * Submit project deliverables per QA standards. * Prepare weekly status reports for internal and external key stakeholders. * Work with project team to manage project risks * Monitor progress to assure deadlines, standards & cost targets are being met. * Work may require 20% domestic travel.
- 5+ years’ experience as a customer facing Implementation Manager
- Experience with Healthcare IT products is highly desirable!
- Knowledge of software development cycle
- Experience with Agile and Scrum
- Professional network in the commercial and government sectors would be a plus
- Experience with Jira would be a plus.
- BA/BS or MBA.