Raytheon Technologies Senior Software Quality Engineer I in Burlington, Massachusetts
A Senior Software Quality Engineer I is needed to support development and sustainment activities associated with the Automated Logistics Control System (ALCS).
ALCS is a logistics information management tool used by Raytheon in support of Raytheon’s global field and depot operations associated with Raytheon products and technology.
The ideal candidate will work with Software Engineering to assure quality analysis is part of the design, development, integration and test phases of ALCS development and sustainment activities.
Successful candidate is responsible for overseeing and supporting software quality activities which includes:
• Document test cases
• Perform and document risk analysis
• Record test progress and results
• Code automated tests
• Create test plans
• Develop standards and procedures to determine product quality and release readiness
• Discover bugs within software
• Drive innovation and streamline overall testing processes
• Identify, isolate, and track bugs throughout testing
• Detect any potential problems that users might encounter
• Perform manual and automated testing
• Research and analyze product features being tested
• Research new tools, technologies, and testing processes
• Review user interfaces for consistency and functionality
Minimum 4+ years knowledge and experience performing software quality engineering
Understanding of Agile product development and sustainment activities
U.S. Citizenship status is required as this position will need a U.S. Security Clearance within 1 year of start date
Active Secret Security Clearance
Understanding of the principles and concepts of logistics life cycle management Active DoD Secret Security Clearance
Working knowledge of Microsoft Team Foundation
Bachelor degree in Science, Technology, Engineering or Mathematics (STEM) or related technical degree
Benefits offered: medical, dental, vision, life insurance, short-term disability, long-term disability, 401(k) match, flexible spending accounts, EAP, education assistance, parental leave, paid time off, an holidays.
Salary Range $78,750 - $105,050
U.S. Citizenship status is required as this position will require the ability to access US only data systems
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, age, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.
- Raytheon Technologies Jobs