Vecna Senior Technical Support Specialist in Burlington, Massachusetts
**Senior Technical Support Specialist
Description:** Vecna seeks a passionate, service oriented person to help build out our technical support team. You will work with cutting edge technology and products that help leading hospitals deploy, configure, and use products that help improve patient interactions. We are looking for team oriented individuals who love troubleshooting, root cause analysis, and helping others. Preferred candidate will have experience with one or more of the following skills: Linux, Tomcat, PostgreSQL, Java, networking, and/or scripting. This is a full-time, salaried position.
- Install and maintain kiosks and applications.
- Lead customer support calls.
- Monitor application and server-side performance metrics.
- Write customer-facing documentation for all systems.
- Communicate with the team and escalate issues as needed.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience.
- At least 5 years prior experience in a customer service oriented position.
- 4+ years of technical support in a software related field.
- Strong passion for root cause analysis to improve team efficiency.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently within an interrupt-oriented environment.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Some weekend and after hours work may be required.
- Cambridge, MA