Oracle Software Developer 2 in Burlington, Massachusetts
Job Identification : 21000GNK
Job Category : Product Development
Job Locations :
Santa Clara, California, United States
Bozeman, Montana, United States
Chicago, Illinois, United States
Phoenix, Arizona, United States
Orlando, Florida, United States
Portland, Oregon, United States
New Hampshire, United States
Washington, District of Columbia, United States
Connecticut, United States
Minneapolis, Minnesota, United States
Memphis, Tennessee, United States
New York, United States
Seattle, Washington, United States
Reston, Virginia, United States
Burlington, Massachusetts, United States
Atlanta, Georgia, United States
California, United States
Austin, Texas, United States
Rhode Island, United States
Cleveland, Ohio, United States
Charlotte, North Carolina, United States
Columbia, Maryland, United States
As a member of the software engineering division, you will
· develop Java source code to meet the requirements provided via functional and high-level technical design
· build complex enhancements and resolve bugs for existing systems;
perform testing and debugging of applications;
· design, implement and test minor changes to existing software architecture;
· communicate with senior engineers as necessary to discuss minor changes to technical designs to ensure quality and
consistency across specific products;
· Strong understanding of Object Oriented Design and Programming (OOD & OOP).
· Understanding of n-tier application development.
· Strong JAVA skills.
· Knowledge of DBMS concepts( SQL)
· Ability to work independently and in teams.
· Ability to understand and communicate concepts effectively.
· Strong written and verbal communication skills
Innovation starts with inclusion at Oracle. We are committed to creating a workplace where all kinds of people can be themselves and do their best work. It’s when everyone’s voice is heard and valued, that we are inspired to go beyond what’s been done before. That’s why we need people with diverse backgrounds, beliefs, and abilities to help us create the future, and are proud to be an affirmative-action equal opportunity employer.
Oracle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veterans status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. Oracle will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records pursuant to applicable law.
- Oracle Jobs