COMSOL Software Developer – Particle-Based Methods in Burlington, Massachusetts
COMSOL, Inc. is seeking a developer to strengthen the development team in its Burlington, MA office. We are seeking an individual with a solid background in particle-based numerical methods. You will work with all parts of the development process, such as analysis, specification, implementation in C++/Java, testing and documentation. You will also have the opportunity to participate in the design of new industrially relevant products.
- B.Sc. or higher in physics, engineering, or applied mathematics.
- Expertise in at least one of the the following branches of numerical simulation: Lagrangian particle tracking, discrete element, molecular dynamics, smoothed particle hydrodynamics, particle-in-cell, or ray tracing methods.
- Demonstrated experience with mathematical modeling.
- Demonstrated experience with C++/Java.
- Very strong technical writing skills.
Meriting Skills and Experiences
- Experience with COMSOL Multiphysics.
- Experience with user interface design.
- Familiarity with the finite element method.
- A challenging opportunity to expand your knowledge in a wide variety of physics application areas and to work on problems spanning multiple engineering fields.
- Highly creative and qualified teams with a diversity of experience.
- Great career opportunities at a fast-paced, high-tech software company.
- Casual atmosphere in a spacious office, with free access to gym.
COMSOL is the leading innovator of multiphysics simulation software. Our products are continuously pushing the boundaries of computer aided engineering and what it means to be simulation software. The COMSOL product family gives our users the ability to solve even the most sophisticated and challenging problems. Because we believe in presenting our platform in a manner that is both intuitive and flexible, it is natural and easy for these solutions to reach all stages of research and development, improving discovery and the bottom line. We are creating the tools that drive new breakthroughs in physics and engineering, and we love what we do.
COMSOL is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer.
Job title: Software Developer – Particle-Based Methods
Location: Burlington, MA, USA