Pegasystems, Inc. BI MDM Architect in Cambridge, Massachusetts
The Position: The Principal Business Intelligence/MDM Architect will lead the redesigns and development of the Marketing Operations Analytics Box (MOAB) to meet continuous and complex analytics needs by Marketing; architect Master Data Management (MDM) structures to service CRM and Digital data models; and manage the flow of new digital data into the analytics environment and design processes for mapping organizations and contacts where available. This role will be expected to lead conversations/implementations with skills and competency to future proof our current analytics data environment, manage sustainability of digital data onboarding and leading our data needs towards the enterprise data hub with MDM best practices and architecture.
In this role, you will:
- Lead the redesigns and development of the Marketing Analytics Environment to meet continuous and complex analytics needs by the organization
- Reconciling data through complex SQL and PL/SQL codes which can replicate the underlined processes happening at the multiple layers.
- Lead architecture and implementation of new data quality and analytics platform leading to LMMS improvements
- Provide leadership on Master Data Management (MDM) solution design, managing team of business systems analysts, system designers and developers across different internal organizations
- Architect the next-gen data services in a micro-service kind architecture to be built with reusable components to service CRM and Digital data models
- Initiate guidelines for e-t-e conversion and MDM integration design including data from multiple heterogeneous sources and external data
- Build best practices and reusable components for MDM implementations
- Lead the information solution, architecture and design for Marketing's next-gen Customer and Marketing Analytics Engine
- Manage the flow of new digital data into the analytics environment and design processes for mapping Organizations and contacts where available
- Work with IT Leadership and Business stakeholders to translate MDM and roadmap into planning, substantial projects, and for introducing new data services
- Design and implement data analysis of diverse source systems to be transformed for the Enterprise Data Hub and defining data quality standards and data transformations required at field level, analyzing the key changes and the downstream impact of those changes at a Marketing analytics and data curation standpoint
- Engage IT and Business stakeholders for assessing implementation of the new MOAB in EDH, requirements gathering sessions, analysis and solution definition.
- Provide consistent hands-on support in the integration of digital 3rd party tools/sources within our data ecosystem by using API technology and developed ETL processes
- Lead vendor meetings to spec data architecture needs
- Provide leadership on data management solution design, guide business analysts, data managers and developers across Marketing and the CoE
- Enable data service APIs for enterprise consumption with pre-built components for security, usage, authentication and metering for consumption based approach
- Model the metadata to include new kinds of information assets across the enterprise from traditional MDM, ERP, BI, DW systems to other systems and platforms like Tableau, Cassandra, GA360 & etc.
- A rapidly growing yet well-established business
- The world’s most innovative organizations as reference-able clients
- Analyst acclaimed technology leadership in a massive emerging market
- Differentiating factor offered by the specific team with which this position works
The Person: You have strong experience and expertise with both master data management and business intelligence data architecture. You are skilled at communicating with business customers and IT stakeholders equally. You are process-oriented, a team player, possess great attention to detail and are adept and handling change.
- BS/BA or equivalent experience
- 7-12 years of Data Architecture experience
- Experience working with applications teams
- Be able to lead information strategy and solutions to transform and sustain back-end Business Intelligence platforms/databases
- Flexible, adaptable problem solver with ability to manage multiple and changing initiatives
- Expert level experience with relational databases
- Logical, creative and innovative process thinker
- Functional experience in API.AI, Languages (Perl, Java, R), Tableau, Hadoop, Cassandra, Oracle, SQL Server, Python
- Interpersonal savvy with ability to build strong relationships
- Familiarity with leading–edge web technologies and the various technical landscapes of multi-channel business architectures; including CRM, web, mobile, legacy and 3rd party software systems and the key linkages between them
- Solid understanding of basic software design principles, best practices and dependencies
- Interest in participating in the design process for all user-facing components
- Experience working in an agile software development environment
As an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, Pegasystems Inc. will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, genetic information, veteran or disability status, or any other category protected by law.
Accessibility – If you require accessibility assistance applying for open positions please contact PegaApplication@pega.com.
Labor Condition Applications