Kelly Services Clinical Documentation Specialist in Cambridge, Massachusetts
Kelly Services is looking for a Documentation Specialist in Cambridge, MA
20-23/hr depending on experience
Specialist works with independence to issue, appraise, maintain, capture, and protect client Research and Nonclinical (GLP) documentation. Support the Archives Customer Service Team transfer of records into OpenLab and the transfer for SharePoint 2010 to SharePoint Office 365
80% Working member of an audit inspection-ready R&D paper and electronic Archives, responsibilities include:
• Insure the timely return/closure of records from authors
• Manage the recall of archived records for legal and regulatory support
• Support the integration of records acquired via mergers and acquisitions
• monitor team inbox regularly for questions and requests on records
• Help to transition the use of Service Now, OpenLabs and SharePoint request management which includes, but is not limited to:
o Support Training for new systems use and create quick use guides
o Trouble shooting request in for users in new system
• Support document Issuance: Issuing records to users in a timely manner including Reports, Protocols, Paper Notebooks, Databooks, Binders, etc.
20% Additional Administrative Responsibilities:
• Revising, writing, reviewing and initiating new SOPs as needed
• Maintain contracts and relationships with vendors and third parties
• Route POs, invoices, and vendor information in SAP, as well as recommend cost-effective improvement strategies
• Conduct quarterly electronic laboratory and paper notebook training
Education and Experience Requirements
• BS or BA required (or higher)
• Experience as an archivist or documentation specialist, preferably in a biotech, pharmaceutical, or healthcare environment, with 1 years of experience BS or a BA, or pursuing of experience with MS or MA
• Must be able to lift 15-30lbs on a routine basis.
• Must also be able to use a stepladder to access physical records.
• Experience working at a CRO, or in a Lab Science is a plus
• CRM certification or MSLS/MSLIS is desirable
• Experience with SharePoint, and Inventory/Content management systems such as (OmniRIM, FileBridge,etc.) preferred
Key Skills, Abilities, and Competencies
Hands-on experience with multiple IT solutions commonly used in the industry for
data capture and utilization:
• In-depth knowledge of Microsoft Office products suite
• Experience interfacing with customers or role in customer support
• A collaborative and enterprising spirit
• Recent experience with SharePoint (2010, and 365)
• Superior judgment, decision making and problem solving skills with the ability to assess issues and determine the best course of action.
• Skilled and experienced at managing vendors and third parties
• Outstanding communication, presentation, and organization skills
• Consultative and collaborative style with an ability to work well with others
Why Kelly ® ?
With Kelly, you’ll have access to some of the world’s highest-regarded scientific organizations—
providing you with opportunities to work on today’s most challenging, research-intensive, and relevant
projects. Our connections can lead you to innovative scientific pursuits you’ll be proud to help
advance. We work with 95 of the Fortune 100™ companies, and found opportunities for more than 9,000
scientific professionals last year.
You pursued a career in science to fuel your quest for knowledge and your desire to make the world
a better place. Let Kelly fuel your career—connect with us today.
AboutKelly Services ®
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to directly employ nearly 500,000 people around the world and have a role in connecting thousands more with work through our global network of talent suppliers and partners. Revenue in 2017 was $5.4 billion. Visit kellyservices.com and connect
with us on Facebook , LinkedIn and Twitter .
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females,
Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is
committed to employing a diverse workforce. Equal Employment Opportunity
is The Law.