Pegasystems, Inc. Database Support Engineer in Cambridge, Massachusetts
The Position: As a member of Pega’s Global Customer Support group, you will work directly with clients and partners to solve and translate a wide variety of product issues into technical solutions. Ultimately, your success is measured by the success of our customers in deriving real world business value as shown by repeat business and increased adoption. This is the chance to constantly learn new technology while solving some of our client’s most complex and challenging software issues.
In this role, you will:
- Support customer teams and Pega partners to deliver first-class response to critical situations
- Provide product specific support to professional services, technical and business teams developing business solutions
- Work with Engineering and Application teams to research responses to well-qualified challenges
- Provide triage leadership, guidance and status in accordance with Pega’s service level agreement
- A rapidly growing yet well-established business
- The world’s most innovative organizations as reference-able clients
- Analyst acclaimed technology leadership in a massive emerging market
- The ability to move seamlessly between different customer audiences and collaborate to build appropriate and successful user experience vision
- The chance to solve complex business problems for Fortune 500 companies in a variety of industries
The Person: You are a software engineer who excels at complex problem solving and working directly with client stakeholders. With a broad technical background, you enjoy being challenged and the puzzle of getting to the root of application issues.
Qualifications will include:
- Professional experience in a product support, development or troubleshooting capacity
- Proficiency in a range of Relational and NoSQL databases
- Knowledgeable of object oriented programming
- Effective oral and written communication skills, including poise in pressure situations
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills that deliver effective solutions
- Ability to assess customer issues and identify root cause
We challenge traditional software methods to build elegant, high-quality, well-crafted solutions. –Pega Value: Innovation
As an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, Pegasystems Inc. will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, genetic information, veteran or disability status, or any other category protected by law.
Accessibility – If you require accessibility assistance applying for open positions please contact PegaApplication@pega.com.
Labor Condition Applications
GDPR Candidate Privacy Notice