Hawkins Point Partners Data/Business Intelligence Leader-Commercial Pharmaceuticals in Cambridge, Massachusetts
Hawkins Point Partners is looking for a Senior Data/Business Intelligence Leader with Commercial Data Management experience. This resource will lead a team of BI developers, develop and maintain commercial KPI definitions, facilitate KPI discussions with key stakeholders, and incorporate new data assets into KPI’s. This resource will be a thought leader on data validation and analytic usage within the commercial organization, working closely with various data-consuming stakeholders and managing data vendors. Position will liaison with Customer Information Management (Acquisition, MDM & Reporting), IT, Commercial Partners and Compliance, to validate and document business terms, rules, policies, as well as the flow of the information from source to target across the commercial enterprise.
• 10-15 years of Information Technology industry experience
• 5 + years with Commercial Pharmaceutical Data
• Strong analytical, problem solving, and organizational skills, with a customer-focused ability to communicate across all levels of the organization.
• Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, evolving environment, engaging across the organization, including commercial teams, medical affairs, data science and IT.
• Experience in governance and data quality management (DQM), experience with Pharmaceutical data assets & vendors, knowledge of commercial analytics (Sales, Marketing, Managed Markets
• Strong technical capabilities
• Required: SQL, Oracle, MS Office
• Beneficial: QlikSense or Tableau
• Pharmaceutical commercial data expertise (IMS NPA/Longitudinal Patient Flow/Xponent/DDD/Claims/Payer, Specialty Pharmacy, Symphony, HMS, etc)
• Experience in translating complex data sets into actionable framework, including KPI development and implementation
• Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work cross-functionally and direct multi-functional projects, within matrixed reporting structures
• High sense of urgency with the ability to work under tight timelines
• High attention to detail and desire to learn
• BA/BS required
At Hawkins Point Partners we believe in creating great experiences for our colleagues. We offer competitive compensation along with comprehensive benefit options to meet the diverse needs of our colleagues in their personal and professional lives.