Pegasystems, Inc. Global Desktop Engineering Manager in Cambridge, Massachusetts
The Position: Pega is looking for an experienced manager to lead all aspects of Desktop IT and User Support within a Global setting. The candidate will manage the daily activities of the Desktop Engineering and regional User Support Services and deliver world-class customer service.
In this role, you will:
- Manage the portfolio of Desktop Engineering groups and projects activities
- Be responsible for the delivery of user support activities in the region
- Manage a global team of Desktop Engineers and a regional team of User Support Technicians
- A rapidly growing yet well-established business
- The world’s most innovative organizations as reference-able clients
- Analyst acclaimed technology leadership in a massive emerging market
- The opportunity to make a difference and put ideas into practice
The Person: A passionate, high energy, customer service oriented professional who employs continuous improvement methodologies and innovation to achieve increases in operating efficiency and customer satisfaction.
- 5 years’ experience of owning and managing a portfolio of desktop projects, in a large (>2500 employees) or complex global environment, with a dispersed global team
- 5 years’ experience managing a User Support team in a highly technical user community
- Bachelor’s Degree (preferably in IT related field) or equivalent working experience
- “Hands on” manager with the ability to mentor junior team members and step in as needed to assist in problem resolution
- Strong working experience of both Windows and Apple Operating Systems and Cloud services (Azure)
- In depth knowledge and understanding of Desktop tools, processes and applications, including Asset lifecycle tools (LANDesk, Jamf Casper Suite, and MDM solutions such as Intune)
- Strong data analysis skills
- Excellent oral and written communication and analytical skills
- Leadership experience, demonstrated success as a change agent
- Effective interpersonal skills including facilitation skills and conflict resolution
- Ability to work with individuals of varying technical understanding; should be able to adjust communication style based on targeted audience
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Ability to motivate and build effective teams
As an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, Pegasystems Inc. will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, genetic information, veteran or disability status, or any other category protected by law.
Accessibility – If you require accessibility assistance applying for open positions please contact PegaApplication@pega.com.
Labor Condition Applications
GDPR Candidate Privacy Notice