RTX Corporation Information System Security Manager (ISSM) in Cambridge, Massachusetts
United States of America
MA105: BBN Headquarters 10 Moulton Street , Cambridge, MA, 02138 USA
Position Role Type:
Who We Are:
Our team is seeking a hands-on, experienced Information System Security Manager (ISSM), working to support various classified programs at our Cambridge, MA office. At Raytheon BBN Technologies, you will receive unique experiences in support of National Security initiatives and programs. The successful candidate should be able to develop, administer, and maintain comprehensive security programs in a fast-paced environment.
What you will do:
• Conduct risk assessments on system intended for use by a program to determine the proper security compliance.
• Designs and implements Cybersecurity physical, procedural, and technical security controls.
• Partner with appropriate stakeholders to evaluate cybersecurity risks and vulnerabilities.
• Assess and mitigate system security threats and risks.
• Conduct regular audits to ensure proper security policy implementation, safeguard classified materials and provide guidance to program personnel.
• Special projects as needed.
What you will gain:
• Be part of a world-class organization that embraces innovation and challenges the status quo.
• Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
• Increased subject matter expertise for all associated cybersecurity policies and procedures
• Opportunity to further develop technical skills such as ACAS, HBSS, Splunk, Windows (GPO, hardening), etc.
What you need:
• U.S. Citizenship status is required to receive and maintain active Top Secret Security clearance.
• Experience writing System Security Plans under the NISPOM and Risk Management Framework (RMF).
• Experience writing System Security Plans under the Joint SAP Implementation Guide (JSIG) and Intelligence Community Directives (ICDs).
• Knowledge of Enterprise Mission Assurance Support Service (eMASS) experience.
• Bachelor’s Degree in a related study. In lieu of a degree, 8 years of work experience in cybersecurity, information technology, or related field.
• Must possess or be able to obtain DoD 8570 certification IAM Level III (one of the following - CISSP or Associate, CISM, GSLC) within 6 months of employment.
Additional Skills that would be AWESOME:
• Active TS/SCI clearance with full polygraph
• Experience working with Windows, Linux and Cisco operating systems
Raytheon BBN Technologies is one of Raytheon’s premier research and development centers. Our diverse research portfolio combines the best technologies to deliver innovative, custom solutions with real-world benefit.
At BBN, we are building a richly diverse and culturally competent employee population. We provide a welcoming environment where everyone can grow. Raytheon BBN Technologies Cambridge, MA facility has FREEon-site parking with generous availability for all employees, to include electric car charging stations. We are also located in close proximity to Alewife train station with a commuter shuttle bus service.
How you’ll grow:
Raytheon BBN Technologies encourages leaders at every level. We believe in investing in you, helping you tackle opportunities, and helping you recognize and sharpen your distinctive strengths. We encourage you to learn and grow by providing development opportunities within a unique and challenging Science & Technology organization.
A University Degree or equivalent experience and minimum 5 years prior relevant experience, or An Advanced Degree in a related field and minimum 3 years experience
Engineering/Other Technical Positions:
Typically requires a degree in Science, Technology, Engineering or Mathematics (STEM) and a minimum of 5 years of prior relevant experience unless prohibited by local laws/regulations.
Employee Referral Award Eligibility: Only employees currently within RMD and RI&S have the potential to receive a Referral Award for submitting a referral to RMD and RI&S roles. ALL eligibility requirements must be met to receive the Referral Awarding.
Requires advanced to expert knowledge of work area typically obtained through advanced education combined with experience.
May have broad knowledge of project management. Requires substantial knowledge of RTX projects, programs or
systems in order to provide enhancements within job area. Typically requires: A University Degree or equivalent experience and minimum 8 years
prior relevant experience, or An Advanced Degree in a related field and minimum 5 years experience
Engineering/Other Technical Positions: Typically requires a degree in Science, Technology, Engineering or Mathematics (STEM) and a
minimum of 8 years of prior relevant experience unless prohibited by local laws/regulations.
RTX is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link (http://www.rtx.com/privacy/Job-Applicant-Privacy-Notice) to read the Policy and Terms
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
- RTX Corporation Jobs