Hawkins Point Partners IT Business Partner-Commercial Pharmaceuticals in Cambridge, Massachusetts
Hawkins Point Partners is looking for an IT Business Partner- Commercial to join the team. This resource will serve as the technology business partner to implement systems and innovative process improvements to promote overall organizational efficiency, effectiveness and cost optimization partnering with the Commercial team.
• Partner with key stakeholders across the Commercial and Medical Affairs organization, while delivering and supporting technology solutions that align with strategic business imperatives.
• Plan, develop and manage strategies for IT to meet business objectives by prioritizing and leading IT projects for the commercial and medical affairs organization.
• Responsible for business systems consulting, business requirements, project planning, management, prioritization, and implementation of commercial technology deliverables, including platform/technology selection, pilots, implementations, operations and web sites.
• Manage the monthly project reporting process for commercial IT projects, by communicating across IT leadership, managing project risk and budgets, and transparently communicating all ongoing initiatives to stakeholders.
• Lead the commercial IT systems and software upgrades, implementations, and integration projects by acting as the technical subject matter expert.
• Identify and manage external service provider relationships to ensure that contracts are successfully executed and supported and act as primary liaison with third-party Commercial IT services providers.
• Participate in commercial launch activities, ensuring deliveries are on time and within scope.
• Lead the commercial data and analytics technology efforts under the direction of the head of commercial analytics.
• Create, manage, and approve SOPs for key commercial IT services.
Qualifications Education, & Certification:
• Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related field
Experience, Skills, Knowledge & Abilities:
• 10 years of professional and related work experience
• Experience working for a pharmaceutical/Biotech company
• Experience working with Commercial Operations team.
• Experience with commercial pharma applications including Veeva CRM including Veeva Engage, Event Management, and CLM/Approved Email capabilities & Veeva Vault / Promo mats required
Knowledge of different commercial data aggregators (i.e. IQVIA, Claritas, Wolters Kluwer) providing specialty pharma, Prescription data. Understanding of Commercial Data & Analytics & reporting.
• Experience or knowledge of applications including, Digital Asset Management, Patient Services, Alignment tools, Speaker Programs, etc.
• Experience with business processes across commercial including MLR review, marketing and marketing websites, commercial operations, field processes and activity tracking.
• Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively and effectively across the organization
• Experience managing business process mapping efforts (business requirements and documentations)
• Knowledge of SDLC process preferred Demonstrated leadership and personnel management skills:
• Effective leadership skills for leading/motivating direct and indirect staff to desired and mutually beneficial outcomes.
• Excellent communication and influencing skills
• Ability to lead through complex project activities and implementations.
• Strong interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills
• Effective risk analysis and stakeholder facilitation to reach timely decisions.
• Proven analytical and problem-solving abilities
• Strong customer service orientation
At Hawkins Point Partners we believe in creating great experiences for our colleagues. We offer competitive compensation along with comprehensive benefit options to meet the diverse needs of our colleagues in their personal and professional lives.