Kelly Services IT Project Manager (Drug Safety/ Validation)- Remote start, then Cambridge, MA in Cambridge, Massachusetts
Kelly Services is seeking an IT Project Manager role for a multinational biotechnology company located in Cambridge, MA.
* If this position may be interested to you, please email me back at firstname.lastname@example.org (with your most up to date resume in word format) and advise the best time and number at which you can be reached **
Job Title: IT Project Manager (Drug Safety/ Validation)
Location: Remote start, then Cambridge, MA
Type: W2 Assignment
Length: 18 months with possible extension
Pay rate: $75 - $87 per hour
The R&D IT Project Manager will oversee the global safety database run activities, which will help determine Biogen’s path forward around their GSD as this project will focus on analyzing current functionality as well as the functionality in the proposed new system. The Project Manager has responsibility for the health and success of these projects within a matrixed organization with direct relationships with various groups in the business as well as IT.
This role requires the ability to:
• Monitor, manage, and ensure predictable delivery of projects in a deadline-driven environment.
• Drive delivery and accountability of internal staff as well as vendors and third-party project managers.
Enable early identification and appropriate escalation of risks and issues that require assistance, attention, or executive resolution.
• Effectively communicate project status to leadership, verbally or in written form.
The Project Manager will monitor resources both internal to Biogen as well as external vendors and partners. The Project Manager is accountable for ensuring that the projects are delivered according to committed scope, approved budget, and target dates. The Project Manager will ensure that internal staff, as well as vendors and third-party project managers, provide committed project deliverables to the appropriate cadence and high level of quality.
• 5+ years project management experience, ideally including budget accountability
• 8+ years experience as an IT professional
• Comfortable with both waterfall and Agile methodologies, and familiarity with tools including MS Project and JIRA
• Experience with regulated systems projects, including requirements gathering, planning, and execution within a highly structured framework, e.g., GxP
• Experience in leading daily stand-ups and cross-functional meetings for nimble, fast-moving teams
• Proven ability to motivate colleagues and manage stakeholder priorities in a deadline-oriented environment
• Strong analytical and creative problem-solving skills
• Excellent communication skills – particularly organizing and presenting project information to management
• Capable of working well under pressure; highly organized
• Capable of multi-tasking across projects
• Capable of working independently
• Experience working with third party vendor management
• Experience with AGILE software development
• A background in Life Sciences projects, with validated projects or projects involving clinical data a plus
• Drug Safety Experience
• CFR'11 Validation. Systems validation
• Needs to know domain and have BioPharma experience.
• Excellent with documentation
• Be able to interface between the Business and IT
• Excellent communication skills
• BA or BS in Computer Science, Business, or Life Sciences-related field required
• Graduate degree in a relevant field preferred
PMP or equivalent credentials preferred
Professional Technical Recruiter
Kelly Services, Inc
Why Kelly ® ?
As a worker today, it’s up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what’s next is what we’re all about. We know what’s going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the nearly 500,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.
About Kelly ®
At Kelly , we’re always thinking about what’s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we’re a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.
- Kelly Services Jobs