Microsoft Corporation Manager, Cloud Solution Architect - Security in Cambridge, Massachusetts
Microsoft is on a mission to empower every person and every organization on the planet to achieve more, and security, data protection, and privacy are vital pillars in our mission. Our culture is centered on embracing a growth mindset, a theme of inspiring excellence, and encouraging teams and leaders to bring their best each day. In doing so, we create life-changing
innovations that impact billions of lives around the world. You can help us to achieve our mission.
Microsoft aspires to help our customers achieve their secure digital transformation, leveraging the power of Microsoft Cloud security solutions and support offerings. Azure is the most comprehensive, innovative, flexible, and Secure cloud platform today. Microsoft is hiring security professionals to drive customer cloud security adoption for customers around the world.
Microsoft continues to invest over $1B per year in cybersecurity and research, to provide its customers with solutions that integrate across the ecosystem by connecting all their identities, endpoints, apps, emails, docs and clouds to help them close critical gaps in coverage, reduce
risk, and save costs with a streamlined security portfolio.
We are looking for a highly motivated and passionate Security Cloud Solution Architect (CSA) Manager to develop a team that drives customer transformation on the Microsoft Azure Platform. This is a customer-facing role, managing the team that is the face of overall technical relationship and strategy between the customer and Microsoft. Your team will own the Azure Security customer engagements, including architecture, implementation, and production. The ideal candidate will have experience in building teams of customer-facing roles with technical expertise in security.
Key responsibilities include:
• Hire, on-board, develop, coach, mentor and evaluate Security CSAs. Set a clear bar forrole excellence, collaboration, and delivering impact.
• Build a high performing team that will be diverse and inclusive.
• Develop teams that incorporate a mix of expertise across Azure Security including Threat Protection, Cloud Security, Monitoring and Identity and Access Management – while ensuring that all CSAs can land an end-to-end security value prop (i.e. Zero Trust).
• Must possess exceptional cross-team collaboration and communication. Partner with all required Microsoft stakeholders in the subsidiary to land and drive Security CSA role clarity, account coverage, project assignment and effective cross-team collaboration
• Coach and enable your team to accelerate Azure Security projects to production, including guidance on architectural design, technical recommendations, blocker escalations and technical resource orchestration.
• Ensure your team delivers high quality production deployments that are resilient and successful.
• Drive operational excellence, including timely consumption opportunity management and high-quality reporting and insights.
• Engage with the area’s most strategic customers as executive sponsor to accelerate security journey and help customers improve security posture
7+ years of experience in technical sales, engineering, or consultative delivery.
Management. 7+ years of experience in people management.
Change. 5+ years of experience driving change management or technical adoption.
Collaboration. Ability to generate trust, build alliances, and orchestrate interdisciplinary teams to the benefit of customers.
Communication. Thought leader with executive presence, including the ability to hold CxO and BDM level discussions, exceptional interpersonal, verbal, written and presentation skills.
• Proven ability to map the customer’s needs to technical solutions.
• Strong technical understanding of Azure Security Solutions and of competitors.
• Ability to stay up to date on new/improved Azure scenarios and workloads.
• Empathy, curiosity, and desire to constantly improve, acquire new skills and drive forresults.
• Demonstrated Technical leadership through prior technical coaching/leadership roles
• Ability to act on Customer Escalation needs, Unblock the customer through orchestrationof right resources at the right time.
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Engineering, or relatedfield preferred.
• Certification in one or more of the following technologies preferred: Microsoft Azure Security Technologies, Cloud Security, OCSP, GIAC Certifications, CCSP Network Security, Incident Response preferred.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form (https://careers.microsoft.com/us/en/accommodationrequest) .
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.
- Microsoft Corporation Jobs