SAIC Manager of Enterprise Applications in CAMBRIDGE, Massachusetts
The successful candidate will become a key member of a talented leadership team, delivering an IT shared services program to support operations at a major government research organization. As a key member of the management team, this individual will provide the leadership, team building and task execution necessary to support the maintenance, availability and efficiency of administrative application systems and services. This candidate will have a minimum of 10 years of experience managing high performance technical teams and interacting with key stakeholders to ensure successful project delivery and managing daily tasks and deliverables. Bachelor’s Degree with PMP or ITIL certification required.
Required Experience and Competencies
The successful candidate will provide specific evidence of experience and competency in the following areas:
· Experience leading teams of skilled technical resources and providing the necessary management, motivation and mentoring to all team members.
· An organized problem solver with exceptional communication, interpersonal and leadership skills.
· A proven track record of success in managing complex software configuration ,and integration projects.
· A strong project management background and ability to set scope and delivery expectations with internal customers and technical teams.
· Interface with Federal Senior Management to communicate IT application management strategies/plans and gain collaborative support.
· Proven success delivering projects on-time, within budget, and in scope. The production and/or supervision of project and deliverable documentation materials according to appropriate standards and processes.
· A demonstrated record as a strong customer advocate with the ability to instill the voice of the customer throughout the organization.
· The ability to formulate and evaluate alternative strategic approaches to satisfying customer needs with existing and newly developed technologies. A confident and polished professional presence and refined oral/written communication skills.
· Experience in system and database architecture and re-engineering.
· Experience in the design and utilization of key development and operations metrics in order to measure team and application performance.
· Understanding of applications security requirements and the use of security infrastructure and tools to build robust, secure applications. An understanding of the use of governance frameworks to manage the availability of development functionality for technical customers developing enhancements in federated applications (i.e. SharePoint).
· Experience in requirements capture and documentation, application design and coding, quality assurance and testing, and on-going configuration management.
DOT LCAT Collaboration Platform Designer - Senior
"Experience: A minimum of 8 years of experience in design using SharePoint and other collaboration platforms. Must have experience in problem management, to include quality assurance and SLA analysis.
Duties: Responsible for maintaining and developing a internal website using SharePoint and other collaboration platforms for all problem management activities. Provides medium for SLA reporting, and analyses and verifies reported SLAs. Performs quality assurance on all content. Develops and maintains all database functions."
Target salary range: $115,001 - $125,000. The estimate displayed represents the typical salary range for this position based on experience and other factors.
SAIC is a premier technology integrator, solving our nation’s most complex modernization and systems engineering challenges across the defense, space, federal civilian, and intelligence markets. Our robust portfolio of offerings includes high-end solutions in systems engineering and integration; enterprise IT, including cloud services; cyber; software; advanced analytics and simulation; and training. We are a team of 23,000 strong driven by mission, united purpose, and inspired by opportunity. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $6.5 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For information on the benefits SAIC offers, see Working at SAIC. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
- SAIC Jobs