Tunnell Consulting Inc. Pre-Clinical Project Manager in Cambridge, Massachusetts
Pre-Clinical Project Manager
Job City: Cambridge
Job State: US - Massachusetts
Client Project Number: 8963
Project Manager - Pre-Clinical
Role will entail:
• Establishment of project development plans, including Target Product Profiles, Regulatory plans, Clinical Development Plans, and annual milestones and budgets for the associated work.
• Achievement of the annual milestones and keeping project on target.
• Provide leadership in defining project strategy and decision points
• Develop integrated and interdepartmental project schedules
• Participate in regular project management reviews and scientific advisory committee meetings providing project status reports and addressing ongoing project priorities
-Strong knowledge of the drug development process, preferably vaccines or large molecules. Especially the early stages of development (pre-clinical, phase I)
-Strong Program Management and Project Management skills
-Strong communication skills, eliciting information from multiple stakeholders to put the plan together.
-Ability to deal with ambiguity