IBM Professional Services Engineer - Trusteer in CAMBRIDGE, Massachusetts
Are you a client-focused individual who loves a challenge? We are looking for an experienced and dedicated Professional Services Engineer within Trusteer. Cybersecurity is one of the most critical issues of our generation. No other company has the powerful combination of talent, industry-leading security technology, global reach and cognitive capabilities—powered by Watson—to combat cybersecurity threats.
Your Role and Responsibilities
As a Professional Services Engineer you will be in charge of ensuring successful implementation and integration of our security solutions and an excellent customer experience for Trusteer’s customers. You will also manage the implementation of Trusteer's products with the company’s key customers across the globe, including the integration of Trusteer protections into the customer's web and mobile applications. This is an exciting hands-on technical position.
· Successfully collaborate with customers to carry out integration and implementation projects
· Work closely with Trusteer’s product management, engineering, sales, and consumer support teams to resolve technical related issues to ensure successful deployment, and to provide input into the product planning process
· Participate in solution designs and implementation planning, setups, and review processes to ensure success
· Perform thorough project management throughout the life cycle of the project, including setting up milestones, meeting deadlines, managing risks etc.
· Build long-standing customer relationships at various levels
Abilities and Skills
· Work in a predominantly customer facing role via emails/phone calls
· Strong project management skills\
· Experience working with SQL databases
· Technical problem-solving orientation
· Excellent customer communication skills
· Self-learner, able to lead a project from beginning to end independently
Required Professional and Technical Expertise
· Experience as a pre - or post sales engineer, or tier 3 support engineer, or similar technical customer facing position
Preferred Professional and Technical Expertise
· Experience in software engineering roles is a plus
· Preferred Education: Master's Degree
About Business Unit
About Security Services
IBM Security Services helps companies to build a solid strategy and transform their security program. From strategic advisory consulting, incident response, design and deploy services to cloud and managed security services, IBM®has the expertise to help companies stay ahead of cyber criminals. IBM Security Services enables companies to activate global intelligence, innovate without introducing risk, and mature their security program over time.
Your Life @ IBM
We come to work thrilled knowing it will never be the same day twice. At IBM, you have access to a rare combination of experiences that together build a powerful, rewarding career for you. These experiences consist of:
· Opportunity to do work that impacts not just your team but often the very lives of millions of people. You’re not just joining a big company, at IBM you’re joining a bigger cause.
· Ability to discover the exact career you were meant to have by trying different roles, industries, technologies even locations, right within IBM. No other company gives you the career opportunities like IBM.
· A company with a progressive and inclusive heritage based on leadership and a history of taking stands on things that matter.
For additional information about location requirements, please discuss with the recruiter following submission of your application.
Being You @ IBM
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
- IBM Jobs