Pegasystems, Inc. Project Manager - Demo Solutions in Cambridge, Massachusetts
The Position: As a Project Manager with a healthy dose of product management you will play a proactive role throughout the full development life cycle to ensure that Demo and Sales Solutions are reliable, high quality, easy-to-use and clearly demonstrate Pega’s unique strengths and competitive differentiations. You will drive cohesion within our Sales Consulting organization and manage the related backlogs.
In this role, you will:
- Work with the Product Manager and off-shore development team to plan and manage the development, packaging and release of multiple demo assets and their associated applications to the global sales community
- Determine and communicate deliverables and release dates
- Maintain a prioritized backlog of demo asset requirements
- Identify and document Pega demo needs into clearly defined and detailed use cases and requirements
- Engage in frequent outreach to the global Solutions Consulting organization and other stakeholders with demo needs
- Identify and research demo trends within Pega, primarily in the Sales and Product Management communities
- Establish and maintain a sustainable demo asset feedback cycle with Solutions Consulting
- A rapidly growing yet well-established business
- The world’s most innovative organizations as reference-able clients
- Analyst acclaimed technology leadership in a massive emerging market
- The opportunity to get in early on newer digital products in our product portfolio and have a very visible role in maturing them into market leading offerings
The Person: With a background in technical project management, you have has the ambition to start taking the next steps towards product management. You understand the complexities and challenges involved with enterprise software, are detail-oriented and have proven experience in project managing software releases.
Qualifications will include:
- BS/BA in technical field or related professional experience in an enterprise software focused role (e.g., Project Management, Project Coordination, Product Management, Software Development, Technical Software Sales)
- Proven experience creating technical documentation
- Strong organization and interpersonal communication skills
- Knowledge of Agile/Scrum methodology
As an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, Pegasystems Inc. will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, genetic information, veteran or disability status, or any other category protected by law.
Accessibility – If you require accessibility assistance applying for open positions please contact PegaApplication@pega.com.
Labor Condition Applications