Raytheon Technologies Security Specialist II in Cambridge, Massachusetts
Who We Are
Raytheon BBN Technologies is one of Raytheon’s premier research and development centers. Our diverse research portfolio combines the best technologies to deliver innovative, custom solutions with real world benefit. Our Government Security department in Cambridge, MA is seeking a Security Specialist II to help our team maintain our compliance with National Industrial Security Program and other Federal requirements as they pertain to the administration and oversight of classified programs.
What you will do:
• You will work under the guidance and direction of Facility Security Officer (FSO)
• Assist the Security Operations Lead with alarm monitoring and guard services
• Visitor Access Control, Document Control, Personnel Security, and Security Education
• Conduct self-assessments on a variety of security disciplines to comply with the U.S. Government regulations
• Assist FSO with security investigations
• Ensure compliance with applicable government and company security directives and instructions.
• Provide security briefings and debriefings in accordance with the government security requirements.
• Assist in the review/generation of DD-254s.
• Special projects as assigned
What you will gain:
• Become part of a world-class organization that embraces innovation and challenges the status quo
• Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
• Experience conducting regular audits to ensure proper security policies implementation, safeguarding classified materials and providing guidance to program personnel
What you need:
• Active Secret Clearance or above
• Exceptional administrative, organizational, and time management skills
• Strong communications skills, both oral and written
• BA/BS degree preferred with minimum of 2 years relevant experience.
Additional Skills that would be AWESOME:
• Active Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph.
• Knowledge of the NISPOM.
• Experience with the use of Databases.
• Knowledge of Access Control Devices, Intrusion Detection Systems.
• Knowledge of JPAS, NISS and DISS.
• Knowledge of information system accreditation and compliance with applicable U.S. Government regulations.
Raytheon BBN Technologies is one of Raytheon’s premier research and development centers. Our diverse research portfolio combines the best technologies to deliver innovative, custom solutions with real-world benefit. Raytheon BBN’s Government Security team is responsible for vigilantly protecting U.S. Government Classified information for Raytheon BBN and its customers. The team is responsible for a strategic risk management program that adapts to ever-changing environments, risks, and vulnerabilities. Areas of focus includes Cybersecurity, Industrial Security, Special Program Security, Personnel Security, Physical Security, and Technical Security.
Raytheon BBN Technologies Cambridge, MA facility has FREEon-site parking with generous availability for all employees, to include electric car charging stations. We are also located in close proximity to Alewife train station with a commuter shuttle bus service.
At BBN, we are building a richly diverse and culturally competent employee population. We provide a welcoming environment where everyone can grow.
We invite you to apply if this position sounds like it would make you excited to come into work every day.
How you’ll grow:
Raytheon BBN Technologies encourages leaders at every level. We believe in investing in you, helping you tackle opportunities, and helping you recognize and sharpen your distinctive strengths. We encourage you to learn and grow by providing development opportunities within a unique and challenging Science & Technology organization. We want you to ask questions, take chances, and explore your potential. We look forward to learning from you as well.
This position requires either a U.S. Person or a Non-U.S. Person who is eligible to obtain any required Export Authorization.175376
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, age, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.
- Raytheon Technologies Jobs