Microsoft Corporation Senior Program Manager in Cambridge, Massachusetts
Microsoft 365 continues to experience incredible growth as the company focuses on its productivity cloud strategy and enabling secure remote work for its customers. As part of Microsoft Engineering, The FastTrack team has a primary role driving this strategy and is looking for individuals that share in the passion to drive business value and customer success through the use of Microsoft 365 and related technologies.
The successful candidate will engage and develop deep relationships with select Microsoft enterprise customersto ensure they get the full value of their Microsoft 365 investment. As a trusted technical advisor, the MWA will provide technical deployment guidance and best practices, design their migration and upgrade plans, overcome hesitancy, and delay, and gain commitment from the customer to move forward with those plans. They will then ensure FastTrack scale resources and Partners deliver that plan with the customer and resolve any escalations or delays.
The MWA serves as the chief deployment coordinator, demonstrating both technical and project governance capabilities. The MWA identifies customer deployment, revenue, and transformation opportunities through consistently evaluating the customer environment, engaging with customer business and technical leaders, coordinating with the customer account teams, and delivering briefings on relevant technical solutions and strategies.
This role requires strong leadership skills, strategic and critical thinking as well as technical expertise on Microsoft 365 deployment and products. Successful candidates must have excellent customer communication skills and demonstrate outstanding cross-group collaboration within and outside Microsoft. This role also requires experience in dealing with Senior technical and business leaders and what’s in and out of scope for the FastTrack Center.
· Technical knowledge of the Microsoft 365 suite (L200 across suite, L400 on at least one workload (e.g. management or security) required
· Ability to explain Modern Workplace technical vision, roadmap, key solutions, and technical architectures required
· Great customer facing skills including the ability to rapidly establish and maintain personal and organizational credibility with Customers and Partners through deep delivery knowledge and effective communications required
· Proven track record delivering on team revenue or usage targets required
· Ability to collaborate effectively with field and product teams to ensure customer success required
· Microsoft 365 Planning and Deployment Experience with Enterprise customers required
· Expertise and ability to explain key solutions and technical architectures in Microsoft 365 and associated technologies required
· Superior communication and consultation skills required
· Growth mindset: drive to stay up to date with changes to enterprise technology required
· Travel up to 25% required
· Enterprise-scale experience with cloud and hybrid infrastructures, architecture designs, migrations, and technology management preferred
· Knowledge of how to work with Microsoft Field teams and Partners in landing the Microsoft 365 platform with customers preferred
· 5+ years of professional experience as a senior technical resource with regular customer interactions preferred
· Bachelor or advanced degree in engineering or computer science or equivalent work experience preferred
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form (https://careers.microsoft.com/us/en/accommodationrequest) .
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.
- Microsoft Corporation Jobs