Microsoft Corporation Senior Program Manager in Cambridge, Massachusetts
Are you passionate about helping customers adopt M365 products and making an impact worldwide? Do you have a mind for finding new ways to solve problems across people, process, and technology? Then come join one of the highest performing, fast paced, and energetic teams in Microsoft! The M365 FastTrack team is looking for a Senior Program Manager to join the FastTrack Change and Release Management team.
The M365 FastTrack team drives the deployment of new productivity and desktop technology for our customers at massive scale while also driving customer-centric feedback into the service engineering teams. The systems that enable this program are comprised of interwoven people, process, and technology assets. We are working to mature the systems related to planning, change management and our release processes. This role will work on designing a framework and a set of metrics to measure the impact of the changes being made within the FastTrack service. The role will use that impact information, combined with the FastTrack scorecard the team is driving towards to move the team towards a proactive release schedule of future changes. The role will work across all the teams within FastTrack to create a quarterly set of prioritized changes to release at scale, with the intended results of having the most impact to enable the team to meet their yearly metrics. Through this work you will have a lasting impact on FastTrack’s drive for ever higher M365 deployment, usage and growth.
· Work with key stakeholders across all of the FastTrack teams including Operations, Automation, Partner, Migration, Business Management, Delivery and Program Management to shape the necessary changes needed across the people, process, and tools within the FastTrack system. Guide its evolution as it grows in support of the FastTrack business.
· Data driven business agility is an essential element for our foundation as it is a cornerstone of FastTrack itself. Apply your knowledge and understanding of FastTrack operational and delivery processes to accelerate progress in this space.
· Closely collaborate with all teams involved in FastTrack to ensure that their needs are addressed by any new changes implemented
· Be a key leader in the Program Management team as we work together to modernize the core of M365 FastTrack
· 5-7 years’ experience in program management, driving the creation and delivery of new technology, features, or technical content across a team of professionals.
· Demonstrated technical leadership, great interpersonal and communication skills, creativity, flexibility, and above all a passion for customers.
· Must be comfortable with ambiguity, while striving for clarity with the personal desire and initiative to drive proactive business impacting change and clarity.
· Self-driven, customer focused Program Manager with proven history of demonstrated technical skills and leadership and scoping work with the future goals to scale appropriately in mind
· Technical understanding and working experience with projects related to Microsoft 365 and/or Office 365
· Collaboration: exceptional collaborator on complex multi-faceted programs across multiple groups with varying priorities
· Strong communication skills to effectively drive recommendations and land priorities across multiple stakeholders.
· Ability to navigate complex process scenarios
· Ability to identify, manage and drive cross team deliverables to support complex, multiple scenarios and initiatives
· Distill multiple deliverables and initiatives into a logical grouping for effective project management tracking
· Bachelor or advanced degree in engineering or computer science or 10 years equivalent work experience
· Data analysis and Power BI reporting skills
· Experience using Azure DevOps a plus
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form (https://careers.microsoft.com/us/en/accommodationrequest) .
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.
- Microsoft Corporation Jobs