Pegasystems, Inc. Senior Technical Writer in Cambridge, Massachusetts
Senior Technical Writer
Job Category: Technical Documentation
Location: US - New Hampshire - Remote | US - Rhode Island - Remote | US - Massachusetts - Cambridge
Meet Our Team:
The Pega Technical Documentation team is seeking a Senior Technical Writer to develop user-facing content for our world-class technologies and applications. In this role, you will work collaboratively with product owners, curriculum developers, and subject matter experts to provide technical content and information assets to the Pega Community user base.
We are service-focused, collaborative, and detail-oriented. We aim to create and maintain technical documentation and information assets that help users plan, install, administer, and troubleshoot our products. Our user base encompasses a broad range of readers, from first-time users to seasoned developers and technical implementers.
Picture Yourself at Pega:
As a subject matter expert for Pega technology, you write technical documentation to help Pega users solve critical business problems. This documentation, in the form of Knowledgebase articles, user guides, and online help, provides conceptual overviews, configuration tasks, and troubleshooting information that inform and guide users as they achieve business objectives. You will work with stakeholders across the organization to write effective, use-case-based content.
What You'll Do at Pega:
• As a documentation project owner, you will plan, execute, and publish comprehensive documentation to support product releases
• As an information analyst, you will work with product stakeholders to identify audience information requirements and important documentation deliverables
• As an innovative thought leader, you will contribute to the on-going evolution of Pega’s product documentation design and implementation
• As a user advocate, you will evaluate Pega software products and provide feedback to improve functionality and usability
• As a documentation team member, you will make recommendations for process and tool improvements in Pega’s dynamic writing environment
Who You Are:
An intelligent, motivated and collaborative individual with exceptional communication skills. You should have a strong background in documenting complex software products on schedule and a demonstrated ability to organize and present technical material to audiences with a range of information requirements.
What You've Accomplished:
• 7+ years of relevant experience creating outstanding user-focused documentation
• Ability to think creatively and strategically
• Demonstrated focus on achieving outcomes with an excellent attention to detail
• Proven experience in creating documentation in an Agile work environment
• Proficiency in DITA or other structured documentation architectures
• Exceptional interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate and collaborate effectively
Pega Offers You:
• An innovative, inclusive, flexible, and fun work environment
• Competitive global benefits program inclusive of pay plus bonus incentive, employee equity in the company
• Continuous learning and development opportunities
• Gartner Analyst acclaimed technology leadership across our categories of products
Job ID: 13908
As anand Affirmative Action employer, Pegasystems will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, genetic information, veteran or disability status, or any other category protected by law.
Accessibility – If you require accessibility assistance applying for open positions please contact.
- Pegasystems, Inc. Jobs