IQVIA Sr. Data Scientist in Cambridge, Massachusetts
Responsible for data extract, transformation and loading (ETL) between different systems and databases, and on a number of key large-scale projects. The data is primarily in the areas of medical, pharmaceutical and life sciences, and as such, requires a strong understanding of related security considerations and practices.
• Responsible for data extract, transformation and loading (ETL) between different systems and databases, and on a number of key large-scale projects.
• Bachelor's Degree
• Exposure to healthcare \ life sciences \ clinical trials \ pharmaceutical data is highly preferred
• Experience of Master & Reference Data Management
• Understanding of Event-driven Messaging and SOA approaches
• Extensive and recent experience of data Extraction, Transformation and Loading with at least one of:
• Modern open-source ETL tools e.g. Talend, Pentaho, Mulesoft
• Healthcare Integration engines e.g. Mirth, Rhapsody, Ensemble
• Enterprise ETL tools e.g. Informatica, PowerCenter, Oracle Data Integrator
• Comfortable working with XML data and XSD Schema
• At least one RDBMS (e.g. Oracle PL/SQL, SQL Server T-SQL)
• Exposure to both Windows and Linux environments
• Strong understanding of general software development approaches and principles: Waterfall, Iterative, Test-driven dev, Source Control, Testing
At IQVIA, we believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. The advanced analytics, technology solutions and contract research services we provide to the life sciences industry are made possible by our 70,000+ employees around the world who apply their insight, curiosity and intellectual courage every step of the way. Learn more at jobs.iqvia.com .
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, status as a protected veteran, or any other status protected by applicable law.
IQVIA, Inc. provides reasonable accommodations for applicants with disabilities. Applicants who require reasonable accommodation to submit an application for employment or otherwise participate in the application process should contact IQVIA’s Talent Acquisition team at firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange for such an accommodation.
IQVIA is a world leader in using data, technology, advanced analytics, and expertise to help customers drive healthcare – and human health – forward. Together with the companies we serve, we are enabling a more modern, more effective and more efficient healthcare system, and creating breakthrough solutions that transform business and patient outcomes.
To get there, it takes diverse skills and a curiosity to explore new possibilities. No matter your role, everyone at IQVIA, including our colleagues at Q² Solutions, contributes to our shared goal of improving human health. Thank you for your interest in growing your career with us.
EEO Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
- IQVIA Jobs