Robert Half International Sr. Software Engineer in Cambridge, Massachusetts
Design and implement cloud-based microscopy imaging pipelines for large-scale:
• Illumination and optics correction, geometric transformation, registration, stitching
• multiresolution storage and retrieval
• processing including filtering, segmentation, semantic feature extraction
• visualization and annotation
• 6+ years professional experience designing and implementing image processing algorithms and systems
• Experience building software for large-scale 2D or 3D image pre-processing, geometric transformation, registration, filtering, segmentation, semantic information extraction and visualization
• Extensive experience with at least one of OpenCV, scikit-image, and ITK
• Proficiency in Python and its numerical stack (NumPy, SciPy)
• Comfort with Linux environments and cloud-based compute & storage platforms
Nice to Have
• Experience with large-scale image data formats (e.g. image pyramids, Zarr, HDF5) with progressive retrieval, processing and visualization
• Experience parallelizing processes at high level (e.g. dask, Spark)
• Experience with machine learning frameworks (e.g. scikit-learn, Tensorflow)
• Experience with C/C++, CUDA
Python, NumPy, Image Processing, Image Processing Algorithms
Robert Half Technology matches IT professionals with remote or on-site jobs on a temporary, project or full-time basis. From roles in software and applications to IT infrastructure and operations, we provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities.
Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches you with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. Robert Half has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was named to Forbes’ inaugural list of America’s Best Temporary Staffing Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.4429. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.
Location: Cambridge, MA
Date Posted: December 16, 2020
Employment Type: Full-time
Job Reference: 02100-0011588556
Staffing Area: Technology u0026 IT
Robert Half International
- Robert Half International Jobs