Pegasystems, Inc. Sr. Software Solutions Engineer in Cambridge, Massachusetts
The Position: In this role you must be capable of interacting with customers and partners at senior levels to support Pega technology and to gain insight and understanding into customer needs and solutions. Pegasystems’ customers are the largest and most successful in their respective industries. Ultimately, your success is judged by the success of those customers in deriving real world business value as shown by repeat business and increased adoption.
In this role, you will:
- Support customer teams and Pega partners to deliver first-class response in time critical situations.
- Provide product specific support to professional services, technical and business teams developing business solutions
- Work with Engineering and Application teams to research responses to well qualified challenges
- Provide triage leadership, guidance and status in accordance with Pega’s service level agreement
- Make the customer successful
- A rapidly growing yet well-established business
- The world’s most innovative organizations as reference-able clients
- Analyst acclaimed technology leadership in a massive emerging market
- A chance to work with the world’s most innovative and demanding organizations
- Worldwide career opportunities if you are willing to travel occasionally
Global Customer Support provides:
- A frontline leading edge environment to learn and apply your knowledge by helping our customers operate their Pegasystems with the best experience possible. With our global operation you will be working with customers in many countries and industries. The experience you will gain will provide a great foundation for your career as you witness our customers transform their businesses.
The Person: You must have a strong technical or computer science background and are expected to make a difference by creatively solving problems. You will currently be working for a leading technology company or an IT department in a large enterprise.
- B.A. or B.S. in Computer Science/Engineering
- Minimum of 7 years of experience in a product support, development or troubleshooting role with a leading technology company
- 2 years programming knowledge or field project experience
- Advanced technical skills
- Excellent customer relations skills and organization skills
- Effective oral and written communication skills, including poise in pressure situations
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills resulting in effective solutions
- Aptitude for streamlining processes to identify efficiencies and improvements
- Independent thinker, as well as strong team player
- Ability to assess customer issues and differentiate between problems caused by hardware, operating systems software, application programs, or network failures
- Passionate about a career in technology and an ability to continually learn
As an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, Pegasystems Inc. will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, genetic information, veteran or disability status, or any other category protected by law.
Accessibility – If you require accessibility assistance applying for open positions please contact PegaApplication@pega.com.
Labor Condition Applications
GDPR Candidate Privacy Notice