Kelly Services Urgent! Sr.IT Project Manager(Supply Chain) in Cambridge, Massachusetts
Kelly Services is seeking a Sr. Project Manager – Supply Chain role for a multinational biotechnology company located in Cambridge, MA.
* If this position may be interested to you, please email me back at firstname.lastname@example.org (with your most up to date resume in word format) and advise the best time and number at which you can be reached **
Job Title: Sr. Project Manager – Supply Chain
Location: Remote then onsite (Ideally Cambridge, MA but will accept RTP, NC if right candidate) Type: W2 Assignment
Type: Only W2 Assignment
Length: Sep 2020 – July 2021
Pay rate: $77 - $90 per hour
Reports to IT Portfolio Manager with a dotted line to Functional Lead
Description The Sr. Project Manager position will be an IT Project Manager role responsible for managing all project activities (from Project Initiation through Close) for delivering multiple projects supporting the Supply Chain IT team. The primary projects under management will be 1) to implement a new solution to integrate Oracle Global Trade Management & Oracle EBS 2) Deliver a new Clinical Labeling Mgmt. System.
The Project Manager is a senior resource leading project(s) that include project annual spend in the range of $1-$10M and is accountable for end-to-end project delivery. The Sr. Project Manager leads a matrixed team of project work stream leads, technical leads, architects, functional leads and delivery partners within a project or projects. Overall responsible for the project(s)’ health and success. The candidate will be fully accountable for successful project delivery and responsible for the overall planning, management and execution for the project. This project primarily serves the PO&T IT and the IT Infrastructure organization.
• Lead moderate to complex projects and/or programs.
• Develop and execute overall program schedule and program management plan.
• Monitor, challenge and ensure predictable delivery of projects/programs – driving accountability of work stream owners and enabling escalation of risks and issues that require assistance or attention.
• Monitor resources, either internal from associated IT Department or external are committed to meet project/program needs.
• Ensure projects/programs are delivered according to committed scope, approved budget and targeted dates.
• Ensure high level of quality in solutions is delivered.
• Lead various program governance meetings including routine core team / program office meetings as well as escalation, steering and sponsor reviews.
• Facilitate critical project/program reviews.
• Ensure all aspects of the program’s success are contemplated and addressed.
• Enable and enhance communications between matrixed IT and business teams.
Minimum Experience Requirements
• 8+ years’ experience working as an IT professional – ideally managing projects, programs and/or portfolios
• 5+ years’ experience implementing complex, cross-functional project/program solutions and working knowledge of GxP systems
• At least 2 projects/programs managing a cross-functional IT team with a heavy IT infrastructure reliance.
• Demonstrable fluency in Project/Program Management tools and techniques and of implementing projects within established software development life cycle methodologies.
• Demonstrable experience of transitioning new and upgraded systems into support operations – at least 2 large, multi-discipline projects.
• Managing projects dealing with Order Management in Oracle EBS
• Managing implementation of Artwork Management solutions
• Experience implementing SaaS solutions
• Experience implementing systems including interfaces thru a middleware platform
• Pharma/Biotech industry
Minimum Education Requirements
• BA or BS (ideally Computer Science, Business, Chemistry and Biological Sciences, Supply Chain Operations).
• MBA or advanced degree strongly preferred
• Formal project management qualification is preferred (PMP or similar)
• Potential 20% or Less of Travel Domestic and Europe (North Carolina, Switzerland).
Professional Technical Recruiter
Kelly Services, Inc
Why Kelly ® ?
As a worker today, it’s up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what’s next is what we’re all about. We know what’s going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the nearly 500,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.
About Kelly ®
At Kelly , we’re always thinking about what’s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we’re a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.
- Kelly Services Jobs