Honeywell Sr Program Controls Supervisor in Canton, Massachusetts
The future is what you make it.
When you join Honeywell, you become a member of our global team of thinkers, innovators, dreamers and doers who
make the things that make the future.
That means changing the way we fly, fueling jets in an eco-friendly way, keeping buildings smart and safe and even
making it possible to breathe on Mars.
Working at Honeywell isn’t just about developing cool things. That’s why all of our employees enjoy access to dynamic
career opportunities across different fields and industries.
Are you ready to help us make the future?
Project Control Supervisor assist's project managers in scheduling and cost controls and do regular projects audits to proactively identify and communicate the risks and opportunities during the project life cycle. The Project Control Supervisor support project managers to maximize their facetime with the customers, keep them informed of the potential risks, opportunities like change orders, estimate at completion, and other issues. Project Control Supervisor also tracks the project issues and corrective actions He/ She ensures all customer projects follow standard methodology and ensure all projects are maintained in our financial and project execution systems. He/ She ensures that the Program / Project Management processes are implemented effectively. He / She will support business and program management leaders to ensure data integrity by enforcing compliance to management operating system and processes. The Project Control Supervisor will also lead a team of Project Controllers
The Project Controls Organization’s (PCO) primary function is to ensure all customer projects follow standard methodology and ensure all projects are setup, reviewed and maintained to the Honeywell HBS standards in financial and project execution systems. PCO ensures data integrity by enforcing compliance to project management methodology, and project accounting requirements. The Project Control Supervisor will be responsible for complying to the systems, tools, and processes for effective PCO function for the assigned geography and LOB. The Project Control Supervisor will ensure program / project management processes are implemented effectively. He/ She will ensure standardize project analysis tools and reports are used for a portfolio of large, medium and small projects
Other expectations from this role:
· Deploy standard systems and processes for the project reviews and bring in consistency to ensure common project control processes are followed for all projects
· Leverage existing tools and systems to optimize the Project Control Processes
· Lead change management efforts as and when required
· Partner with the project managers, project coordinators, project admins to ensure that there is seamless handover between various project, operations, finance, sales, and engineering teams
· Deploy standard process and tools and measure effectiveness
· Establish regular project reviews as per guidelines, and make sure that the ERP and Project Execution systems are effectively used and updated with the most current project status.
· Reporting the potential EACs, Change Order potentials, and exceptions to the business leaders and following up corrective actions
· Deployment of MOS with the project managers, operation leaders, and business leaders as required
· Reporting deviations to the standard processes, evaluating change orders, and estimate at completion for all projects.
YOU MUST HAVE
High School Diploma
3+ years of experience In Project Management or Project Controls
Experience as Business Analyst
Demonstrated leadership experience in coordinating and overseeing successful projects and entry-level employees
Ability to consistently make timely decisions even in the face of complexity, balancing systematic analysis with decisiveness.
Ability to convey subtle or complex messages clearly, as appropriate for the topic and audience
Proficient Microsoft Office package skills e.g. Excel, Project, Outlook, PowerPoint etc.
Experience in financial data compilation, analysis and metrics management
User experience of SAP system
Project Management certification
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
- Honeywell Jobs