Cadence Design Systems, Inc. Software Engineer II - Java/GUI Developer in Chelmsford, Massachusetts
At Cadence, we hire and develop leaders and innovators who want to make an impact on the world of technology.
Cadence seeks a talented Eclipse/Java GUI developer to join a talented team in its Chelmsford, MA office. This is a unique opportunity to contribute to an exciting new project in the EDA (electronic design automation) domain.
BS-CS/CE/EE with 3+ years experience with Eclipse plug-in development/Java on the front end. MS degree preferred.
• C/C++ programming expertise.
• Experience developing portable code for an Eclipse-based system.
• Strong Java development, Eclipse plug-in development, SWT experience/knowledge, and Eclipse RCP (Rich Client Platform) development.
• Strong communication skills and ability to work with a close-knit team.
The following experience is also desired:
• Past work on IDE, EDA, or scientific computing tools and frameworks.
• Track record with complex multi-developer projects (100k+ LOC) with sophisticated code revisioning systems such as Perforce or Clearcase.
We’re doing work that matters. Help us solve what others can’t.
Cadence plays a critical role in creating the technologies that modern life depends on. We are a global electronic design automation company, providing software, hardware, and intellectual property to design advanced semiconductor chips that enable our customers create revolutionary products and experiences.
Thanks to the outstanding caliber of the Cadence team and the empowering culture that we have cultivated for over 25 years, Cadence continues to be recognized by Fortune Magazine as one of the 100 Best Companies to Work For. Our shared passion for solving the world’s toughest technical challenges, our dedication to pushing the limits of the industry, and our drive to do meaningful work differentiates the people of Cadence.
Cadence is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, basis of disability, or any other protected class.