Robert Half International Desktop Support Analyst II in Dalton, Massachusetts
Candidates with a flair for clearly breaking down and explaining convoluted technical information in a way that is easily understood by non-technical users will be excited about Robert Half Technology's Desktop Support Technician role. This position is ideal for self-starters with strong problem-solving skills and a passion for working in an innovative environment. Located in the Dalton, Massachusetts, area, this Desktop Support Analyst role is full-time in nature.
How you will make an impact:
• Lead or coordinate efforts related to the implementation of new technologies.
• Coordinate and participate in efforts to document, maintain and improve IT processes and procedures to enable consistent global standards and continuous improvement.
• Provide 2nd & 3rd level technical guidance and support to ensure effective and efficient incident response.
• Hands on management of end user hardware and software including deployment of new systems utilizing standard deployment processes.
• Hardware and Software life-cycle management.
• Identify and mitigate risk through the understanding of Information Security best practices.
• Identify technical support trends, determine root cause and potential solutions addressing issues promptly and appropriately.
• Asset Management of IT equipment.
For more information or to apply please contact email@example.com!
• Associates degree in a technical discipline such as Computer Science or Information Technology. Bachelor’s degree preferred.
• Minimum 3 years of experience deploying and supporting Microsoft Windows 7 & 10 client in an enterprise environment.
• Experience migrating from a Microsoft Windows 7 to Windows 10 platform
• Windows PowerShell experience is a plus.
• Experience installing, maintaining and supporting Microsoft Office and O365 applications
• Experience creating and managing user accounts in Windows Active Directory and Microsoft Exchange.
• Excellent oral and written communication
Robert Half Technology matches IT professionals with some of the best companies on a temporary, project or full-time basis. From roles in software and applications to IT infrastructure and operations, we provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. Our personalized approach, innovative matching technology and global network with local market expertise help you find the technology jobs that match your skills and priorities — fast. By working with us, you have access to challenging opportunities, competitive compensation and benefits, and training to enhance your skill sets.
From philanthropy to environmental stewardship to employee programs, Robert Half is proud to have an active role in the communities in which we live and work. Our company has appeared on FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” list every year since 1998.
Download our mobile app to take your job search on the go!
Contact your local Robert Half Technology office at 888.490.4429 or visit www.roberthalf.com/jobs/technology to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2020 Robert Half Technology. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Location: Dalton, MA
Date Posted: September 11, 2020
Employment Type: Full-time
Job Reference: 02600-0011525531
Staffing Area: Technology u0026 IT
Robert Half International
- Robert Half International Jobs