Danaher Corporation Program Manager in Danvers, Massachusetts
Danaher Company Description
Leica Biosystems is a global leader in workflow solutions and automation. As the only company to own the workflow from biopsy to diagnosis, we are uniquely positioned to break down the barriers between each of these steps. Our mission of “Advancing Cancer Diagnostics, Improving Lives” is at the heart of our corporate culture. Our easy-to-use and consistently reliable offerings help improve workflow efficiency and diagnostic confidence. The company is represented in over 100 countries. It has manufacturing facilities in 9 countries, sales and service organizations in 19 countries, and an international network of dealers. The company is headquartered in Nussloch, Germany. VisitLeicaBiosystems.com for more information.
Leica Biosystems Imaging, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other characteristic protected by law.
All employment offers are contingent upon successful completion of our pre-employment drug screening and background/criminal check.
Be sure to follow Leica Biosystems on LinkedIn!
- Manage and track project risks, issues and decisions * Manage and track all program related project schedules
- Report milestone completion and invoicing to Finance
- Update visual management board for PMO and, as appropriate, other project teams
- Track burn down rates
- Prepare, track and report revenue recognition estimates and actuals
- Manages and documents change orders
- Work with Business Development to prepare project timelines for the Statement of Work
- Work with Business Development to coordinate compiling costing information for Statement of Work
- Work with Business Development to coordinate preparation of Statement of Work
- Ensure program activities are compliant with organization's design process procedure
- Schedule, coordinate and lead design review meetings
- Documents and shares lessons learned
- Update standard deliverables table
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to manage nuanced discussions and facilitate productive confrontations
- Identifying and initiating continuous process improvement opportunities
- Working under design control
- Leadership through influencing others
- Working in a complex, matrixed environment
- Use of Visio
Education/List of Education, Certifications, Training/
- Bachelor's degree in the sciences.
- Relevant advanced degree; PMP certification; OR >4 years recent work experience in project/program management or similar role, in pharma or diagnostics, preferably in companion diagnostics"
Travel %/include approximate overnight stays per week/
- Travel expectations within this role are 25%
Danaher Corporation Overview
Danaher is a global science & technology innovator committed to helping our customers solve complex challenges and improve quality of life worldwide. Our world class brands are leaders in some of the most demanding and attractive industries, including life sciences, medical diagnostics, dental, environmental and applied solutions. Our globally diverse team of 62,000 associates is united by a common culture and operating system, the Danaher Business System, which serves as our competitive advantage. We generated $16.9B in revenue last year. We are ranked #133 on the Fortune 500 and our stock has outperformed the S&P 500 by more than 1,300% over 20 years.
At Danaher, you can build a career in a way no other company can duplicate. Our brands allow us to offer dynamic careers across multiple industries. We’re innovative, fast-paced, results-oriented, and we win. We need talented people to keep winning. Here you’ll learn how DBS is used to shape strategy, focus execution, align our people, and create value for customers and shareholders. Come join our winning team.
Organization: Leica Biosystems
Job Function: Project/Program Management
Primary Location: North America-North America-United States-MA-Danvers
Req ID: ADV000878