Kelly Services NETWORK ADMINISTRATOR in Devens, Massachusetts
MUST BE ABLE TO WORK ON AN EMPLOYEE BASIS NO C2C MUST WORK ONSITE
Our Client is expanding and currently seeks an
for a 12+ month assignment with possible extensions!!
*NOTE* If your experience is not in this area of specialty, please refrain from sending your resume.
Leverage your WINDOWS - NETWORKING - ADMINISTRATION experience
to help take your career with our Client to
the "Next Level" for 2021 and beyond!
Location: Devens, Massachusetts
Our Client currently seeks a Network Engineer to serve as a key contributor to support the infrastructure on-premises. The main function of the role is
to support the onsite cyber hardening efforts and shared services infrastructure.
• Actively participate in meetings and conversations around Cyber Security tool configurations
• Change management oversite of Infrastructure and Cyber Security tools
• Create and maintain inventory of site Infrastructure including hardware, software, and networking
• Participate in developing the Life Cycle Management roadmap for the site
• Perform primary responsibilities relating to daily operations, upgrade, patching, rollout and support of site infrastructure
• Coordinate and perform servers and workstations Operating System patching activities
• Provide metrics and reports related to Cybersecurity and system upgrades
• Adhere to all plant safety procedures
• 3-5 years of strong experience, or more, in supporting and managing Windows in professional environment(s) including Active Directory and group policy management.
• Working knowledge of networking technologies and components such as network switches, network firewalls, and wireless networks.
• Must have proficient TCP/IP networking understanding
• Experience in hands-on and remote administration for x86_64 servers.
• Ability to work both independently and as a contributor in a team environment
• Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills
• Strong oral and written communication skills
Education: 4 year degree required.
There is no “per diem” with this position
There is no relocation budgeted for this position. If this position requires you to relocate you will be responsible for those costs.
At this time we are not in the position to offer any type of sponsorships or VISA transfers for this position.
Why Kelly ® ?
By partnering with Kelly® Technology, you’ll have direct connections to top companies around the globe—giving you the chance to put your tech skills to work on some of today’s most intriguing, innovative, and high-visibility projects. In a world where change is the only constant, our unparalleled connections and IT market expertise help you take your skills exactly where you want to go. We’re here to help you gain experience, keep learning, and move your career forward.
About Kelly ®
At Kelly, we’re always thinking about what’s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we’re a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live (plus, did we mention we provide a ton of benefits ?). Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce and providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.
- Kelly Services Jobs