Santander Bank, NA Investment Support Rep in Dorchester, Massachusetts
Investment Support Rep - 1802667
This inbound call center position is dedicated to the servicing needs of the Financial Consultants in their distribution of investment and insurance products throughout the Santander Retail Branch Network. This position provides support, direction to the Financial Consultants regarding sales and service procedures, operational questions, system questions and assist in overall problem resolution. The person provides exceptional customer service to these internal clients while at the same time keeping up to date with industry changes, product changes as well as any internal procedural changes.
* Communicate with internal departments to improve process and FC experience and efficiency.
* Research and escalate when necessary any complex situations, defining and setting expectations to all involved parties the necessary steps for resolution.
* Actively participate in all training, keeping expert knowledge in all changes to operational and compliance policy, procedure, and system enhancements in order to deliver exceptional service.
* Complete any operational tasks as assigned, which includes, but not limited to, tracking of all incidents, resolution and outcome.
* Respond to any in-bound phone inquiries and effective communicate operational, financial and system policies, procedures to an internal Financial Consultant Audience.
* 5 Years is customer or field support; 5 years investment industry experience.
* Licensing required: Life, Health, Series 7, Series 66 (or 65 & 63).
* Ability to work well with all levels of management and field.
* Exceptional communication and organizational skills.
* Exceptional customer service skills and building relationships within both internal support teams and related internal departments.
* Strong MS office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint).
* Well organized, detail oriented and exceptional problem solving and follow-through skills.
At Santander, we value and respect differences in our workforce and strive to increase the diversity of our teams. We actively encourage everyone to apply .
Job : Investment Products
Primary Location : Massachusetts-Dorchester
Schedule : Full-time
Job Posting : Apr 20, 2018, 3:16:20 PM
AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER M/F/Vet/Disabled/SO