Robert Half International Quality Assurance Analyst in Dorchester, Massachusetts
IT Senior QA Engineer
Candidate will be part of the banks fraud risk and compliance QA team supporting multiple projects simultaneously.
Minimum 5 years experience in fast paced financial services environment.
Thorough understanding of test practices test frameworks/approaches functional and automation testing.
Hands on experience with web based backend DB and API testing.
Ability to effectively communicate and work with cross functional teams.
• Ability to understand business requirements and technical specifications
• Leads the creation of SIT and UAT test strategies and plans
• Creating test cases reviewing them with technology and business partners to obtain approvals
• Participates in the creation of requirements traceability matrix
• Execution of test cases and logging results in HP ALM
• Drafts and distributes daily status reports
• Identify defects in the applications and follow the escalation protocols by logging the defects in HP ALM
• Assists technology and business partners on defect triage process
• Advanced oral and written communication skills
• High level of analytical skills
• Strong knowledge of SDLC and QA methodologies
Business Application Knowledge:
• Knowledgeable of financial fraud risk and compliance areas
• Knowledgeable of vendor tools ACRI Lynx and FICO
Robert Half Technology matches IT professionals with some of the best companies on a temporary, project or full-time basis. From roles in software and applications to IT infrastructure and operations, we provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. Our personalized approach, innovative matching technology and global network with local market expertise help you find the technology jobs that match your skills and priorities — fast. By working with us, you have access to challenging opportunities, competitive compensation and benefits, and training to enhance your skill sets.
From philanthropy to environmental stewardship to employee programs, Robert Half is proud to have an active role in the communities in which we live and work. Our company has appeared on FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” list every year since 1998.
Download our mobile app to take your job search on the go!
Contact your local Robert Half Technology office at 888.490.4429 or visit www.roberthalf.com/jobs/technology to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2020 Robert Half Technology. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Salary: $51.46 - $59.59 / Hourly
Location: Dorchester, MA
Date Posted: September 23, 2020
Employment Type: Temporary
Job Reference: 02100-0011567762
Staffing Area: Technology u0026 IT
Robert Half International
- Robert Half International Jobs