Eversource Energy Supervisor, Systems Support in East Springfield, Massachusetts
Check out this video and find out why our team loves to work here!
JOB DESCRIPTION SUMMARY:
This position is responsible for the supervision of systems support staff and activities for the Energy Efficiency gas and electric programs across all three states. This position supervises all systems support initiatives for the Energy Efficiency operations group including but not limited to: Tracking and Reporting Systems (TRKSYS); Independent System Operator of New England (ISO-NE) Energy Efficiency Measures (EEM) database; Customer Engagement Platform (CEP); and various other systems (i.e., Customer Relationship Management Systems, Mobile Application Devices, Energy Star Portfolio Manager integration, On-Line Energy Audits, etc.)
Across the Company’s three-state footprint, this position is also responsible for all functions related to the reporting of data from the various systems described as necessary to carry out the Company’s monthly regulatory and evaluation reporting responsibilities. This role will be integral in the development of business requirements, interfacing with Eversource’s Information Technology (IT) department, testing and training.
- Manages the development, implementation, reporting and maintenance of the energy efficiency tracking and reporting systems. This includes business requirements, testing, training, etc.
- Manages the development, implementation, reporting and maintenance of the ISO-NE EEM database. This includes business requirements, testing, training, etc.
- Manages the development, implementation, reporting and maintenance of the Customer Energy Platform as associated tools (digital marketing, machine learning, energy savings plan, energy analysis tool, etc.). This includes business requirements, testing, training, etc.
- Manages the development, implementation, reporting and maintenance of various other energy efficiency systems including but not limited to: Customer Relationship Management systems; Mobile Application Devices; Energy Star Portfolio Manager integration support; On-Line Energy Audit tools; etc.
- Manages contracts and relationships with external vendors and Eversource IT personnel.
- Follows ES IT procedures and tools to manage systems enhancements, service requests, testing and project approvals.
- Collaborates with other supervisors and managers, as well as other Program Administrators, regarding development of business requirements
- Collaborates with other supervisors and managers regarding energy efficiency system upgrades and timelines as it is impacted by reporting and evaluation requirements.
- Supervises, coaches, develops and assesses staff, and ensures they possess the technical and behavioral skills required to support systems and users.
- Assists with the establishment and monitoring of goals, policies, programs and performance objectives.
Technical Knowledge/Skill: Requires extensive knowledge of the electric and gas industry reporting and evaluation data requirements as it relates to energy efficiency. Requires knowledge and understanding of Energy Efficiency related regulatory processes and legislative guidelines, including the regulatory reporting process. Also requires extensive knowledge and skills in performing functional requirements document and project management skills. Requires familiarity with ES IT project management techniques. Also requires exceptional written and oral communication skills. Ability to use PC desktop applications (e.g., excel, PowerPoint, word, access).
Education: Requires a Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering/Engineering Technology, Information Technology, Business Management, Finance/Economics, related discipline or equivalent experience. Master’s Degree preferred.
Experience: Minimum of eight (8) years in related activities including demonstrated experience working effectively and collaborating with a wide range of internal and external customers.
Responding to emergency situations to meet customers’ needs is part of every employee’s role. If employed, you will be given an Emergency Restoration assignment. This means you may be called to assist during an emergency outside of your normal responsibilities, work hours and location.
Number of Openings:
Eversource Energy is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, religion, disability status, or protected veteran status.
VEVRRA Federal Contractor
- Eversource Energy Jobs