Danaher Corporation Global Innovation DBS Leader in Framingham, Massachusetts
The preference is Framingham but open to remote.
The Global Innovation DBS Leader has the following responsibilities:
• Work to transform SCIEX’s innovation capability through continuous identification and prioritization of capability gaps, implementation of SWK through core DBS tools, and development and implementation of completely new DBS tools to enhance SCIEX innovation and competitive growth.
• Work closely with the CTO office, R&D leadership, IP Counsel, Product Management Counsel to drive the innovation playbook and will own the DBS Innovation agenda on how we assess, prioritize, and execute on the creation of processes, systems, organizations, and new DBS Innovation tools.
• Liaise with and communicate the development of new tools with the DBSO-Innovation as we build on the extant portfolio of DBS Innovation strategy and execution products.
• Drive the DBS Innovation engine through the thoughtful use of DBS tools as appropriate for SCIEX to drive NPD Growth (incremental pipeline value, project OTD, revenue achievement).
• Build DBS capability within the Growth Innovation and Fundamental pillars for functions supporting innovation at SCIEX (CTO, Legal, R&D, BUs) to ensure long term sustainment using the NPD growth equation, HVI, Innovation Playbook and SIR to identify improvement opportunities within innovation and drive action plans for the prioritized improvement areas.
• Serve as a visible and inspirational leader to our regional DBSLs as it relates to DBS innovation.
• Work with CTO office, R&D leadership, IP Counsel, Product Management Counsel to identify and prioritize areas of improvement in innovation and business development capability enterprise-wide
• Own DBS planning of both implementation of new DBS standard work and improvement planning of global capabilities
• Develop and implement new DBS growth tools to enhance global execution and ensure distribution to DHR DBS office for best practice
• Work with CTO office, R&D leadership, IP Counsel, Product Management Counsel on growth vision strategy development and facilitate execution
• Facilitate the kaizen process including kaizen funnel development, prioritization, resourcing, activation, execution and sustainment.
• Schedule, charter, and facilitate kaizen projects. Ensure effective sustainment of results and support problem solving as needed to close gaps to targets.
• Directly provide formal and informal DBS training and coaching. Augment with other sources of training and coaching (DBSO, DHR DBSO, outside sources). Improve DBS training and facilitation by pursuing DBS CP certification in DBS tools for yourself and others.
· Persuasive management skills – ability to drive influence and execution across large organizations
· Creative and intellectually curious demonstrating strong conceptual thinking skills
· Quantitative and qualitative analytical and problem solving skills supported by strong business acumen
· Strong communicator, both verbal and written, to engage, influence and get buy-in from all levels of internal and external stakeholders
· Strong work ethic with ability to manage and prioritize a diverse mix of issues, responsibilities and challenges on a daily basis
· Team orientation with highly developed cross-functional management skills
· Demonstrates key leadership traits including integrity, adaptability, vision, judgment, courage and passion
· Treats others with respect and earns trust
· High degree of awareness and sensitivity to a diverse, global work environment
Danaher Corporation and all Danaher Companies are equal opportunity employers that evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or other characteristics protected by law. The “EEO is the Law” poster is available here.
- Danaher Corporation Jobs