Applied Materials Customer Quality/PQE in Gloucester, Massachusetts
Performs inspection of purchased parts, materials, components, and/or equipment. Confirm accuracy and follow inspection methods of manufactured parts.
Assists in determining methods, sequences, and procedures used to determine root cause
Read and interpret basic technical drawings and specification requirements.
Collaborate with Cross Functional Teams to resolve quality issues
Conduct Intermediate Problem Solving to identify root causes and solutions.
NC/QNs review and assign responsibility daily. Review closed tasks to ensure corrective actions are adequate
Machine review process
Review QN/NCs for tools that have shipped to customer with tool being shipped
Categorize individual items
present data at the reviews
ensure no follow-on defects of the same category
Fire-fighting quality issues
Working with Mfg., Materials and marketing on all identified defects
Escapes-short ships, DOAs, FDOs, Wrong parts, Defects
Attend weekly support meetings for each region
Assist with root cause analysis on all identified issues found during installation
Review SAP & Trackwise data to sus out any trends or systemic issues
Open EARs to drive Engineering action
Develop data and charts to communicate findings
General assistance wherever needed
Have the ability to move within quality roles in order to assist where needed.
APSs, assist on appropriate APS teams to find root cause and drive corrective actions
- Has developed analytical skills and application of scientific methods to perform a variety of activities
- Has good understanding of how the team integrates with others
- Has no supervisory responsibilities
- Recognizes and solves typical problems that can occur in own work area without supervisory approval; evaluates and selects solutions from established operating procedures and/or scientific methods
- Impacts the quality of own work
- Uses communication skills to exchange of information
Years of Experience:
2 - 4 Years
Yes, 10% of the Time
Applied Materials is committed to diversity in its workforce including Equal Employment Opportunity for Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
- Applied Materials Jobs