Applied Materials Systems Engineer III in Gloucester, Massachusetts
Enable growth of new application opportunities for our customers in high dose products.
Design, collect data, analyze and compile reports on a variety of challenging systems experiments, within safety guidelines
Work closely with internal customers to deliver new applications and product capability.
Broad understanding of vacuum technology
Strong background in mechanical and electrical aspects of equipment
Independently drive system engineering projects that have a substantial mix of electrical, mechanical, and understand the underlying system implications.
Provide remote and onsite support to field support personnel as required
Hands on experience with troubleshooting electrical and mechanical assemblies and hardware
Experience with HV subsystems, experience with RF Systems, experience with running and designing test stands
- Demonstrates conceptual and practical expertise in own discipline and basic knowledge of related disciplines
- Has knowledge of best practices and how own area integrates with others; is aware of the competition and the factors that differentiate them in the market
- Acts as a resource for colleagues with less experience; may lead small projects with manageable risks and resource requirements
- Solves complex problems; takes a new perspective on existing solutions; exercises judgment based on the analysis of multiple sources of information
- Impacts a range of customer, operational, project or service activities within own team and other related teams; works within broad guidelines and policies
- Explains difficult or sensitive information; works to build consensus, team player
Years of Experience:
4 - 7 Years
Yes, 10% of the Time
Applied Materials is committed to diversity in its workforce including Equal Employment Opportunity for Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
Applied Materials is the leader in materials engineering solutions used to produce virtually every new chip and advanced display in the world. Our expertise in modifying materials at atomic levels and on an industrial scale enables customers to transform possibilities into reality. At Applied Materials, our innovations make possible the technology shaping the future.
- Applied Materials Jobs